i mean we stand no chance here do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

... we really don't. Looking at Heathrow crowds and remembering Bournemouth beach last year, on top of these other events really hammers it home.

No chance.

The Heathrow thing is crazy. They must be able to organise it better than that.

And why the feck are people still travelling?
thats what I was wondering , when saw itn news, bloke who worked for itn in q was alluding to fact that heathrow had no airflow and no distancing, but there was no explanation as to why everyone was travelling !!!!!!

Video going about now of a couple who sneaked into a covid ward to break out an old man then spending ages arguing with the Drs and security.

Guys a facebook Dr been and has been reading how zinc and vitamin D cure it so they are trying to tell the medical staff how to treat him.

Last edited:
Another one, well two really but putting other life’s at risk

Amazing how they can send such a response to this yet the wedding in the school gets nowt similar.
Maybe just maybe police didn’t expect a large Jewish wedding to be full of pissheads whilst an illegal rave under a railway arch might just have a canny few

Last edited:
I always remember a warm day when I was walking up the street wearing a t-shirt and a knee length skirt. Two guys passing me took off their massive hats and covered their faces so they couldn’t see me.

You should worry - I get a similar response from Milfs in Tesco.

Perhaps it’s the skirt ............

Video going about now of a couple who sneaked into a covid ward to break out an old man then spending ages arguing with the Drs and security.

Guys a facebook Dr been and has been reading how zinc and vitamin D cure it so they are trying to tell the medical staff how to treat him.

Stupid bastards. Want arresting. Hard enough got nurses and doctors without wankers like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back