i mean we stand no chance here do we?

England’s lockdown rules are being flouted in ultra-Orthodox Jewish areas, with large weddings taking place each week and schools continuing to operate, according to community insiders and local residents.
They lost 6 Million to the Nazis so they get a free pass, ironically to increase risk of death.
It continues

Not only are they thick enough to have a party, they also go over the limit by just one! One less & the fines would have been only £200. Covidiot Tax.

Last edited:
this sort of shit has been happening for 12 months in plain sight. I sit here in my office looking out on to the estate. The neighbours opposite are out in their garden chatting to their next-door neighbours whilst their kids mix together and play on the driveway. House next to them as someone working in their garage alongside them. Idiot next to me has gone out for her daily drive with one of her mates. Every day there is a different car coming to pick her up and go somewhere, often they come home and go in the house together - then again, why am I surprised? These thick ***** held a birthday party and a Hen Do in the middle of lockdown last year. He often stumbles home pissed on a weekend night having clearly been at a mate's house. Sometime I feel like I'm the only one sticking to the rules

this sort of shit has been happening for 12 months in plain sight. I sit here in my office looking out on to the estate. The neighbours opposite are out in their garden chatting to their next-door neighbours whilst their kids mix together and play on the driveway. House next to them as someone working in their garage alongside them. Idiot next to me has gone out for her daily drive with one of her mates. Every day there is a different car coming to pick her up and go somewhere, often they come home and go in the house together - then again, why am I surprised? These thick ***** held a birthday party and a Hen Do in the middle of lockdown last year. He often stumbles home pissed on a weekend night having clearly been at a mate's house. Sometime I feel like I'm the only one sticking to the rules
Where the hell are you living, mate? Gomorrah?

There's nothing like that happening anywhere around where I live.

Where the hell are you living, mate? Gomorrah?

There's nothing like that happening anywhere around where I live.
No, just amongst some selfish twats who spend more time complaining on the local FB group about a cat shitting in their garden than they do concentrating on what really matters

99% of them will be mags. Says it all

Back