i mean we stand no chance here do we?

If you are under 50 you don't stand much of a chance.

I hate to say I told you so but....

😂
Aye, hilarious.

Haway, man. Have you seen the picture of the bloke they've used? 35? He looks 55 if he's a day. More chins than a Chinese phonebook.

No wonder he's in a bad way if he looks like that when he's only 35.

Aye, hilarious.

Haway, man. Have you seen the picture of the bloke they've used? 35? He looks 55 if he's a day. More chins than a Chinese phonebook.

No wonder he's in a bad way if he looks like that when he's only 35.

Doesn’t matter what age he looks like. It’s what he actually is that’s important and this poor chap proves everyone wrong.

Doesn’t matter what age he looks like. It’s what he actually is that’s important and this poor chap proves everyone wrong.
No it doesn't.

He's one example of what could happen among tens of thousands of others - and his obvious lack of fitness and lack of care about his own physical well-being can only have contributed to the position he is in.

There've been stories all the way through the pandemic about young people catching it and dying; people who are super-fit; people with no underlying issues.

They are the exceptions, not the rule.

If you are interested in the statistics for everyone this might help. Dated 11 January 2021 for the benefit of the picky who won’t accept anything over five minutes old as being relevant. Just want to save them time reading it and then whinging about how it’s one month old!

No but it matters that he has an underlying health condition, obesity it seems and I would guess some other health conditions associated with that.
Hasn't it always been said that those with underlying health conditions are at higher risk? His age is probably not the primary factor here.

Last edited:
The Charedi do whatever the f they like. They live in their own little bubble and have virtually zero interest in the outside world. Same problem in Jerusalem.
same in New York and New Jersey. my lass' (no) mar (also no) has a small shop in north NJ and came in one day to find the Haredim had a huge gazebo out the back ready for 500+ attendees for a bar/bat mitzvah. the reformed and the haredim are always at each other round there :lol:

I'm not a virologist but I do a bit of research and look at the natural maths: Here are some basics...no agenda, just work stuff.
1. The purpose of viruses is to balance nature. They've been around 4 billion years.
2. Vunerable groups: The elderly, those with life threatening illnesses, BAME, Obese, over 65's etc all have one thing in common...poor protein synthesis.
3. The USA has recorded more 30 and below deaths because their obesity levels in the young are so high.
4. If you have dark skin and live at a northern latitude you will only get about one third of the vitamin D needed. This one vitamin is critical for protein synthesis. This is a problem common to all winter flu's and the BAME community. The catch 22 is without enough vitimin D you are going to struggle to keep your weight down.
5. We all need good protein sysnthesis for vaccines to work. For the morbidly obese (+40 BMI) the effectiveness may be much less.

Footnote: The UK is the sick note of Europe, and Worldwide second only to the USA. The UK's deaths from Covid are a reflection of this fact, and not much to do with Government policies.

I'm not a virologist but I do a bit of research and look at the natural maths: Here are some basics...no agenda, just work stuff.
1. The purpose of viruses is to balance nature. They've been around 4 billion years.
2. Vunerable groups: The elderly, those with life threatening illnesses, BAME, Obese, over 65's etc all have one thing in common...poor protein synthesis.
3. The USA has recorded more 30 and below deaths because their obesity levels in the young are so high.
4. If you have dark skin and live at a northern latitude you will only get about one third of the vitamin D needed. This one vitamin is critical for protein synthesis. This is a problem common to all winter flu's and the BAME community. The catch 22 is without enough vitimin D you are going to struggle to keep your weight down.
5. We all need good protein sysnthesis for vaccines to work. For the morbidly obese (+40 BMI) the effectiveness may be much less.

Footnote: The UK is the sick note of Europe, and Worldwide second only to the USA. The UK's deaths from Covid are a reflection of this fact, and not much to do with Government policies.
It's a big factor, yes, but it's also been exacerbated by the government's incompetence. It's not an either/or.

Last edited:

Back