I know you've had enough.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it’s Nathan Thompson the diving ****!

He’s one of our own.
Has the swallow dive to perfection which allows him to bring the ball out.
Gets touched and convinces the ref every time.
One of the nicest footballers you could ever meet mind you.

Only because you have become a Mackem mascot by association. We know you love the lads :eek::rolleyes::lol: Oooooopsie that reads wrong:lol:

MLF :lol:
Kids undecided on getting a flag...... maybe a sly FTM in the corner ;)

Last edited:

Will the Pompey fans be showing their face on here once tonight's match has finished.....

To be fair, I'll come on here if we get knocked out but not if we go through. Unless it's hilarious ;)

If we get knocked out I’m avoiding the meltdown on here like the plague.

I’d rather see Pompey fans gloating than the inevitable pant-shitting of my fellow Sunderland fans.

There's loads of them at the minute. I was expecting 1 or 2 but hawayy!

I honestly don’t mind them.

Had very positive experiences of Portsmouth, Barnsley, Luton and Oxford fans in Sunderland this season.

I know others will disagree.

Last edited:
Of us,

But just wanted to wish you all the best Thursday and I hope the dedicated fans making that shit journey down on a Thursday night have a safe trip to and from Pompey.

Also, whatever has gone on before, during and since we 1st played each other in December, I genuinely hope you get back to where you belong. I went up to the SoL Saturday and was envious of the facilities you call home, something we as pompey fans can only dream of (and no doubt will continue to for some time if not forever ‍♂️) not that we'd ever fill a stadium that f**king big .

I've never actually signed up to a forum before, least of all a Pompey one, I love my team but f**k me we have some dilusional characters down here (but I'm sure we all have them, some just more than others I guess), ours seem to have increased since we were in the Prem (somewhere we most certainly don't belong).

If club size was put into leagues we'd be a lower half Championship club, mid table at best and we'd have the odd flirt with promotion but more realistically staying up in the championship (or div 1 in the 90s) would be more commonplace and realistic. I'm sure you're really not bothered about this, but after seeing some threads about it, just thought I could add a sensible pompey point of view.

Anyway, as much as I want us to win Thursday, should you hang on to the win, good luck and all the best. If I'm engaged in chat thru this post I'll respond, if not I'll delete my account pretty soon, like I said, I'm not one for forums and I'm certainly not going to spend days and nights on other fans forums.

✊

Fuck off

Good post - fair play. Been a great battle against you lot this season and certainly added something interesting

Of us,

But just wanted to wish you all the best Thursday and I hope the dedicated fans making that shit journey down on a Thursday night have a safe trip to and from Pompey.

Also, whatever has gone on before, during and since we 1st played each other in December, I genuinely hope you get back to where you belong. I went up to the SoL Saturday and was envious of the facilities you call home, something we as pompey fans can only dream of (and no doubt will continue to for some time if not forever ‍♂️) not that we'd ever fill a stadium that f**king big .

I've never actually signed up to a forum before, least of all a Pompey one, I love my team but f**k me we have some dilusional characters down here (but I'm sure we all have them, some just more than others I guess), ours seem to have increased since we were in the Prem (somewhere we most certainly don't belong).

If club size was put into leagues we'd be a lower half Championship club, mid table at best and we'd have the odd flirt with promotion but more realistically staying up in the championship (or div 1 in the 90s) would be more commonplace and realistic. I'm sure you're really not bothered about this, but after seeing some threads about it, just thought I could add a sensible pompey point of view.

Anyway, as much as I want us to win Thursday, should you hang on to the win, good luck and all the best. If I'm engaged in chat thru this post I'll respond, if not I'll delete my account pretty soon, like I said, I'm not one for forums and I'm certainly not going to spend days and nights on other fans forums.

✊

Sunderland fan creating a new profile and starting a thread pretending to be a pompey fan ... bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back