I know you've had enough.....

Pompey86

Of us,

But just wanted to wish you all the best Thursday and I hope the dedicated fans making that shit journey down on a Thursday night have a safe trip to and from Pompey.

Also, whatever has gone on before, during and since we 1st played each other in December, I genuinely hope you get back to where you belong. I went up to the SoL Saturday and was envious of the facilities you call home, something we as pompey fans can only dream of (and no doubt will continue to for some time if not forever ‍♂️) not that we'd ever fill a stadium that f**king big .

I've never actually signed up to a forum before, least of all a Pompey one, I love my team but f**k me we have some dilusional characters down here (but I'm sure we all have them, some just more than others I guess), ours seem to have increased since we were in the Prem (somewhere we most certainly don't belong).

If club size was put into leagues we'd be a lower half Championship club, mid table at best and we'd have the odd flirt with promotion but more realistically staying up in the championship (or div 1 in the 90s) would be more commonplace and realistic. I'm sure you're really not bothered about this, but after seeing some threads about it, just thought I could add a sensible pompey point of view.

Anyway, as much as I want us to win Thursday, should you hang on to the win, good luck and all the best. If I'm engaged in chat thru this post I'll respond, if not I'll delete my account pretty soon, like I said, I'm not one for forums and I'm certainly not going to spend days and nights on other fans forums.

✊

Of us,

But just wanted to wish you all the best Thursday and I hope the dedicated fans making that shit journey down on a Thursday night have a safe trip to and from Pompey.

Also, whatever has gone on before, during and since we 1st played each other in December, I genuinely hope you get back to where you belong. I went up to the SoL Saturday and was envious of the facilities you call home, something we as pompey fans can only dream of (and no doubt will continue to for some time if not forever ‍♂️) not that we'd ever fill a stadium that f**king big .

I've never actually signed up to a forum before, least of all a Pompey one, I love my team but f**k me we have some dilusional characters down here (but I'm sure we all have them, some just more than others I guess), ours seem to have increased since we were in the Prem (somewhere we most certainly don't belong).

If club size was put into leagues we'd be a lower half Championship club, mid table at best and we'd have the odd flirt with promotion but more realistically staying up in the championship (or div 1 in the 90s) would be more commonplace and realistic. I'm sure you're really not bothered about this, but after seeing some threads about it, just thought I could add a sensible pompey point of view.

Anyway, as much as I want us to win Thursday, should you hang on to the win, good luck and all the best. If I'm engaged in chat thru this post I'll respond, if not I'll delete my account pretty soon, like I said, I'm not one for forums and I'm certainly not going to spend days and nights on other fans forums.

✊

Good on yer mate.
Can't wish u good luck for obvious reasons :lol:

Of us,

✊
Logon or register to see this image

Not on here fishing etc, the fact 99% of you don't believe I'm a Pompey fan or are telling me to kindly go elsewhere highlights your feelings towards us (pompey) in general, which is weird as we have barely crossed paths as teams or fans and until this season.

I don't get offended easily, but to infer that I might be James Vaughan is below the belt mate .

I'm just a working class lad who felt compelled to put what I thought was a more reasoned thread from a Pompey fan who probably has more in common with a lot of you lads than I do with my own Pompey fans.

Of us,

✊
On this board at 6:30am. :D We are your world.

Back