I know you've had enough.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of us,

But just wanted to wish you all the best Thursday and I hope the dedicated fans making that shit journey down on a Thursday night have a safe trip to and from Pompey.

Also, whatever has gone on before, during and since we 1st played each other in December, I genuinely hope you get back to where you belong. I went up to the SoL Saturday and was envious of the facilities you call home, something we as pompey fans can only dream of (and no doubt will continue to for some time if not forever ‍♂️) not that we'd ever fill a stadium that f**king big .

I've never actually signed up to a forum before, least of all a Pompey one, I love my team but f**k me we have some dilusional characters down here (but I'm sure we all have them, some just more than others I guess), ours seem to have increased since we were in the Prem (somewhere we most certainly don't belong).

If club size was put into leagues we'd be a lower half Championship club, mid table at best and we'd have the odd flirt with promotion but more realistically staying up in the championship (or div 1 in the 90s) would be more commonplace and realistic. I'm sure you're really not bothered about this, but after seeing some threads about it, just thought I could add a sensible pompey point of view.

Anyway, as much as I want us to win Thursday, should you hang on to the win, good luck and all the best. If I'm engaged in chat thru this post I'll respond, if not I'll delete my account pretty soon, like I said, I'm not one for forums and I'm certainly not going to spend days and nights on other fans forums.

✊
How do you see it going tomorrow? Do you think you will come out all guns blazing or try and get a feel for the game and be more sensible and not going ho?

I feel that it’s not Jacketts style to come out and go for it and it may not work?

Of us,

But just wanted to wish you all the best Thursday and I hope the dedicated fans making that shit journey down on a Thursday night have a safe trip to and from Pompey.

Also, whatever has gone on before, during and since we 1st played each other in December, I genuinely hope you get back to where you belong. I went up to the SoL Saturday and was envious of the facilities you call home, something we as pompey fans can only dream of (and no doubt will continue to for some time if not forever ‍♂️) not that we'd ever fill a stadium that f**king big .

I've never actually signed up to a forum before, least of all a Pompey one, I love my team but f**k me we have some dilusional characters down here (but I'm sure we all have them, some just more than others I guess), ours seem to have increased since we were in the Prem (somewhere we most certainly don't belong).

If club size was put into leagues we'd be a lower half Championship club, mid table at best and we'd have the odd flirt with promotion but more realistically staying up in the championship (or div 1 in the 90s) would be more commonplace and realistic. I'm sure you're really not bothered about this, but after seeing some threads about it, just thought I could add a sensible pompey point of view.

Anyway, as much as I want us to win Thursday, should you hang on to the win, good luck and all the best. If I'm engaged in chat thru this post I'll respond, if not I'll delete my account pretty soon, like I said, I'm not one for forums and I'm certainly not going to spend days and nights on other fans forums.

✊
Thanks mate you're a saint, probably literally.

Of us,

✊
Fuck off and I hope we batter you tomorrow

How do you see it going tomorrow? Do you think you will come out all guns blazing or try and get a feel for the game and be more sensible and not going ho?

I feel that it’s not Jacketts style to come out and go for it and it may not work?
I don’t think we have it in our locker to be all guns blazing at the moment :lol::lol: I think it’s going to be squeaky bum time all the way through. Another tight affair. Good atmosphere. In general we will feel better if we get to half time 0-0 though because we normally push on pretty well second half... However this is like a one off game now isn’t it, all or nothing

I don’t think we have it in our locker to be all guns blazing at the moment :lol::lol: I think it’s going to be squeaky bum time all the way through. Another tight affair. Good atmosphere. In general we will feel better if we get to half time 0-0 though because we normally push on pretty well second half... However this is like a one off game now isn’t it, all or nothing
I think you’ll take a similar approach to WBA yesterday. Not over commit early on and risk going down 2. Then in the 2nd half change the focus to more attacking.

Of us,

✊

Good post fella, welcome to SMB, it is a forum for all. Gets Crazy at times, but so does life to be fair.

All to play for, but would appreciate a clean game, with no glass legs, with the guy who falls down, when brushed by the wind.

Quite looking forward to it. See you on the forums fella!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back