I avoided this sub forum until now

• Thread starter Deleted member 6823
  • Start date
The doom predictions were based on doing nothing. They werent wrong as we didn't do nothing & can't prove something that never happened
Just reading through some of the past posts. Laughing at people calling other people conspiracy theorists for vaccine passports andl laughing at people who suggested they would vaccinate kids. I’m still an idiot for saying masks in 2022 even though we gave a vaccine? All of you where wrong then what else you wrong about. People didn’t trust the vaccine when trump was President and that he was try to kill people and it was rushed. It was ok a couple info months later when Biden won and everyone who didn’t agree was an antivaxer
Just reading through some of the past posts. Laughing at people calling other people conspiracy theorists for vaccine passports andl laughing at people who suggested they would vaccinate kids. I’m still an idiot for saying masks in 2022 even though we gave a vaccine? All of you where wrong then what else you wrong about. People didn’t trust the vaccine when trump was President and that he was try to kill people and it was rushed. It was ok a couple info months later when Biden won and everyone who didn’t agree was an antivaxer
Yes…. I’ve had a drink
The doom predictions were based on doing nothing. They werent wrong as we didn't do nothing & can't prove something that never happened
Don’t worry I’ll only post on pure football now.this is depressing. Seeing grown men like frijji spending what seems every minute of his waking life on here. Obviously got no real mates

Last edited:

Passports are pretty much the only thing conspiracy theorist can try & claim they got correct, even though most supported the idea of them

Conspiracy nut - there'll be vaccine passports

Everyone else - hope so, if it will help get through the pandemic

Conspiracy nut - told you

Everyone else- 🤷‍♂️

'We' weren't wrong about passports

Passports are pretty much the only thing conspiracy theorist can try & claim they got correct, even though most supported the idea of them

Conspiracy nut - there'll be vaccine passports

Everyone else - hope so, if it will help get through the pandemic

Conspiracy nut - told you

Everyone else- 🤷‍♂️

'We' weren't wrong about passports
Wrong, read older posts. It was wildly claimed as a conspiracy theory. So was people loosing their job. Anyways definitely my last post on this loony covid thread

Yes…. I’ve had a drink

Don’t worry I’ll only post on pure football now.this is depressing. Seeing grown men like frijji spending what seems every minute of his waking life on here. Obviously got no real mates
A grown man who happens to do this stuff for a living?

Op posts and gets crap

He doesn’t what?

No. Where's the posts where people say they (specifically passports) won't happen because it's conspiracy shite. Not someone saying they will then getting stick for loads of other stuff

Op posts and gets crap

He doesn’t what?
Do what you've been prattling on about. Spend all his time on here. Seems to me he only appears when there's some anti vax/conspiracy nut to challenge (which admittedly isn't a rare occurrence on here). The PMs I can't comment on, for obvious reasons

Last edited:
Do what you've been prattling on about. Spend all his time on here. Seems to me he only appears when there's some anti vax/conspiracy nut to challenge (which admittedly isn't a rare occurrence on here). The PMs I can't comment on, for obvious reasons

Think Poacher just wants an argument tbh. He likes talking about me but for some reason can't find the courage to reply to me directly.

Whilst we at this stuff can anyone explain how I've just watched some German scientist bloke referring to the vaccine as a gene therapy at the World Health Summit? I remember a couple of posters using this term a few months back but the consensus was it was tinfoil territory 🤷‍♂️

Whilst we at this stuff can anyone explain how I've just watched some German scientist bloke referring to the vaccine as a gene therapy at the World Health Summit? I remember a couple of posters using this term a few months back but the consensus was it was tinfoil territory 🤷‍♂️
Is this causing mental gymnastics? Because as a character that has all his family vaccinated I'd like a bit of honesty and truth?

Back