I avoided this sub forum until now

• Thread starter Deleted member 6823
  • Start date

You haven't even provided a f***ing source for whatever it is you're talking about.
I will provide the source when I'm off the tiply tappy, it's just too complicated for me to copy the links. I assure this bloke just blurts it out. I'll post the source later but what do you make of it considering the grief some posters received previously and not withstanding how that distracted from me researching that angle.

I will provide the source when I'm off the tiply tappy, it's just too complicated for me to copy the links. I assure this bloke just blurts it out. I'll post the source later but what do you make of it considering the grief some posters received previously and not withstanding how that distracted from me researching that angle.

I'll make something of it when I've seen whatever it is you're going on about. How the fuck do you expect me to give an opinion on something you won't even share :lol:

I'll make something of it when I've seen whatever it is you're going on about. How the fuck do you expect me to give an opinion on something you won't even share :lol:
Found it, watched it again and he comes across like hes pulled the wool over publics eyes. This isn't going to play out well IMO.

Found it, watched it again and he comes across like hes pulled the wool over publics eyes. This isn't going to play out well IMO.

Simply put, he's wrong:

The MRNA vaccine isn't gene therapy.

"The mRNA from the vaccines does not enter the cell nucleus or interact with the DNA at all, so it does not constitute gene therapy."

Simply put, he's wrong:

The MRNA vaccine isn't gene therapy.

"The mRNA from the vaccines does not enter the cell nucleus or interact with the DNA at all, so it does not constitute gene therapy."
Scientist at world renowned conference or some radgee off the Internet, this is what you you would say to me remember?

Scientist at world renowned conference or some radgee off the Internet, this is what you you would say to me remember?

1. Stefan Oelrich doesn't appear to be a scientist. His CV shows he did a degree in business, before rising up the ranks in various corporate departments at Bayer, including marketing.

2. The NHS say that mRNA vaccines are not gene therapy.

Not sure what more there is to say. Bloke who isn't a scientist makes a mistake when talking about vaccines. Every other possible source says he isn't right. You're just looking for information that confirms what you want to be true, rather than looking for facts.

1. Stefan Oelrich doesn't appear to be a scientist. His CV shows he did a degree in business, before rising up the ranks in various corporate departments at Bayer, including marketing.

2. The NHS say that mRNA vaccines are not gene therapy.

Not sure what more there is to say. Bloke who isn't a scientist makes a mistake when talking about vaccines. Every other possible source says he isn't right. You're just looking for information that confirms what you want to be true, rather than looking for facts.
What's he doing at that conference?

Who knows. Either way, the mRNA vaccine isn't gene therapy. Hope that helps.

I'd like to believe that I really would. Devils advocate, what happens if that is the case, eg enters the cell nucleus?

Bloke at World health Summit just makes a mistake? Is that the narrative? Just own it man, that wasn't a mistake.

Who knows. Either way, the mRNA vaccine isn't gene therapy. Hope that helps.

He says an example of "cell and gene therapy" so he doesn't say it is "gene therapy" especially as gene therapy is insanely expensive at the moment and very specifically targetted IIRC - interestingly it has been picked up by a lot of the right wing conspiracy sites who are having a field day over nothing. Anyway I thought you ignored scientists and experts?

Back