I avoided this sub forum until now

• Thread starter Deleted member 6823
  • Start date

Jesus wept karen, how many people have I killed?? Am I a serial killer!?
You're mental you frij, someone has a difference of opinion to you and they are a mass murderer?

Not sure how many times I have to explain myself until you understand, but I suppose given enough chances, even a monkey chained to a typewriter will produce the complete works of Shakespeare so here goes:

You are wholly welcome to disagree, but if your disagreement is not based on factual evidence but is in fact an attempt to distort facts, misrepresent evidence and construct false and damaging narratives, expect me to tell you you’re an idiot.
It's a fair point.

It isn’t really but if it makes you feel better you console yourself with that

Not sure how many times I have to explain myself until you understand, but I suppose given enough chances, even a monkey chained to a typewriter will produce the complete works of Shakespeare so here goes:

You are wholly welcome to disagree, but if your disagreement is not based on factual evidence but is in fact an attempt to distort facts, misrepresent evidence and construct false and damaging narratives, expect me to tell you you’re an idiot.

It isn’t really but if it makes you feel better you console yourself with that
And all your opinions are based on facts!?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion just because people's opinions differ from yours doesn't mean they can't express that opinion. You go slating And calling people conspiracy nuts who don't agree with your views. Is there any need to slate people why don't you just say ok but I don't believe it and leave it at that
Everyone is entitled to an opinion but not all opinions are equally worth listening to.

To be fair the truth will be if, as lots predict 'because we did not take this seriously enough', they come for the kids next in the Winter second wave. If that does happen then all bets are off.
Well done
I'm still not clear on what the objective of this big conspiracy is and in particular why it would be supported by a Tory government? Or have they been hoodwinked too?

On top of that I don't get how people still don't understand the 500k predicted deaths figure assumed no change to our way of life. Considering we hit around 10% of that when you couldn't see anyone outside of your own house for 3 months and we're still miles off operating how we did day to day in February that initial prediction seems pretty reasonable to me.
Never mind. Hasn’t hit 145 k over 1 yr later

Last edited:
Well done

Never mind. Hasn’t hit 145 k over 1 yr later

Two things

1. The death prediction was approx 500k without any restrictions. Since we've had multiple lockdowns, that 500k is not something you can use.

2. We've had approximately 165k deaths, so you're wrong about not hitting 145k as well.

Not sure what you're trying to achieve bumping threads other than showing yourself up.

The only conclusions I've drawn from this whole episode is that all the people who share your views have one thing in common. They have zero education and extremely low cognitive skills. My guess is that they subscribe to the puerile shit that you've included in your list to try and somehow make themselves relevant.

Back