I avoided this sub forum until now

• Thread starter Deleted member 6823
  • Start date
The title of this sounds like the clickbait headlines you see on some articles.

"I avoided this sub forum until now. You'll never guess what I saw!".

I appreciate the attempt and there's a lot of fancy words in there but I'll be honest I'm still none the wiser.

Importantly all of this is still lacking in one key thing: proof and the standard "just open your eyes the evidence is all around you" won't suffice.

Proof is an internet search or a history book a way but you have to do that yourself and make your own mind up ... it's a startling journey that few are prepared to make. Job done here.

I didn’t say I was “high up” in healthcare.

You said I was high up in healthcare and now you’re quoting yourself to make it seem as if I’m lying.

How desperately sad are you? Jesus.
I'm taking the piss out of you, I can tell you are not 'high up' in healthcare

Because you talk utter nonsense and provide no evidence

People like you shouldn’t have access to a platform to spout your nonsense - you’re a danger to yourself and to other people
Everyone is entitled to their opinion just because people's opinions differ from yours doesn't mean they can't express that opinion. You go slating And calling people conspiracy nuts who don't agree with your views. Is there any need to slate people why don't you just say ok but I don't believe it and leave it at that

Only people who agree with frijj should have access to the internet. He would make a good politician. No offence frijj im only joking pal.
Frij is a health care professional, he knows what's going on, and anyone else who questions anything is stupid.
If only there was more people like frij in the world

Frij is a health care professional, he knows what's going on, and anyone else who questions anything is stupid.
If only there was more people like frij in the world

If there were less people like you, the world would have seen fewer deaths, fact
Everyone is entitled to their opinion just because people's opinions differ from yours doesn't mean they can't express that opinion. You go slating And calling people conspiracy nuts who don't agree with your views. Is there any need to slate people why don't you just say ok but I don't believe it and leave it at that

I slate people whose views are ill-informed, lack evidence and aren’t coherent. You’re welcome to have a dissenting viewpoint but provide evidence for it or kindly go and take a long walk away from your laptop and let the grown-ups talk.

If there were less people like you, the world would have seen fewer deaths, fact

I slate people whose views are ill-informed, lack evidence and aren’t coherent. You’re welcome to have a dissenting viewpoint but provide evidence for it or kindly go and take a long walk away from your laptop and let the grown-ups talk.
Jesus wept karen, how many people have I killed?? Am I a serial killer!?
You're mental you frij, someone has a difference of opinion to you and they are a mass murderer?

Last edited:
I like Frijj. He does tend to provide evidence to back his opinions rather than the uninformed bigotry that other posters try to pass as "FACT".

Judging by the people who don't like his posts the lad is doing a good job.

I like Frijj. He does tend to provide evidence to back his opinions rather than the uninformed bigotry that other posters try to pass as "FACT".

He can be heavy-handed in his approach to debating at times but his absolute lack of time and respect for proper idiots is one of his most endearing features.

what job is he doing??,

When one sense something to him that he cant argue against he backs off. Hes what one would call Karen

Last edited:

Back