Huffy people

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about being accused of being in a huff when you're not in a huff. Explaining you're not in a huff, you're reading a book. No, not reading the book because you're in a huff, reading the book because you want to read the book. No, not a huff. Not a f***ing huff man. I'M NOT IN A f***ing HUFF :mad:. OK I'm now in a huff. Thanks.
Someone is in a huff

Honestly - like only women get in a huff! The huffiest person I ever knew was a bloke I used to work with. As he was a technician doing sound and lights on events people used to dance around him and try not to upset him in case he either walked or had a meltdown.
Things he'd get in a huff about:
- If someone borrowed or moved his pens (he had 5 on the go all in a row)
- If someone (ie me) tried to interject when he was speaking.
- If no one was listening when he droned on about H&S.
- If people (ie me) forgot to complete his 20 page checklist for events.
- If someone (not me) hid his ladders.
- When someone left The Sun open on page 3 on his desk (not me).
:lol:
Men don't go in a huff we keep a dignified silence ;):cool:

How about being accused of being in a huff when you're not in a huff. Explaining you're not in a huff, you're reading a book. No, not reading the book because you're in a huff, reading the book because you want to read the book. No, not a huff. Not a f***ing huff man. I'M NOT IN A f***ing HUFF :mad:. OK I'm now in a huff. Thanks.

I think you might be with my ex. Give her my regards.

I say people but more specifically women, as they seem to do it far more than men.

Why? What's the point?
Ok, we've figured out that you're upset/angry/hurt/pissed off about something. What's to be achieved by stomping about scowling and not speaking for several hours/days/weeks that can't be resolved by discussion or thrashed out by argument?

There are four lads in our office and three of them have had their lasses in huffs all weekends. All weekend man :lol:
I just can't see the point. If I have a falling out I want it resolved there and then and completely forgottten about within the hour.
Life's too short.

Fuck off ;)

One of my best friends of 20 years has not spoke to me for 6 weeks now because I went to see another friend in the same town for a game of risk (the board game) and didn't invite him.

6 weeks.

f***ing ridiculous. He's 33 and acting like a teenage girl. If that's not huffy I don't know what is.
But...but...according to blokes on here men don't act like that. Only women. Apparently. :D

Just fall asleep mid argument. That'll fix her wagon
I did that with my ex once. I'd been out with her old man down a working man's club, and came back utterly plastered (she told me to go for a drink with him so we could get to know eachother ffs!)
Gets absolutely screamed at when I come back, so in my drunken state I just went and laid down in the bath.
About two hours later she picked the lock on the door and came in to find me laying in an empty bath snoring, using my jeans as a pillow :lol:

Think they heard the screaming 100 miles away..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back