Huffy people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Herbal

Striker
I say people but more specifically women, as they seem to do it far more than men.

Why? What's the point?
Ok, we've figured out that you're upset/angry/hurt/pissed off about something. What's to be achieved by stomping about scowling and not speaking for several hours/days/weeks that can't be resolved by discussion or thrashed out by argument?

There are four lads in our office and three of them have had their lasses in huffs all weekends. All weekend man :lol:
I just can't see the point. If I have a falling out I want it resolved there and then and completely forgottten about within the hour.
Life's too short.

I say people but more specifically women, as they seem to do it far more than men.

Why? What's the point?
Ok, we've figured out that you're upset/angry/hurt/pissed off about something. What's to be achieved by stomping about scowling and not speaking for several hours/days/weeks that can't be resolved by discussion or thrashed out by argument?

There are four lads in our office and three of them have had their lasses in huffs all weekends. All weekend man :lol:
I just can't see the point. If I have a falling out I want it resolved there and then and completely forgottten about within the hour.
Life's too short.
It won't be forgotten about though will it, it just gets saved up there, to be recalled years later when in another huff about the same f***ing thing

Why? What's the point?

Life's too short.
same here. If I argue with the mrs I want it sorting out shortly after as I can't be arsed with it. She will happily stay pissed off and not speak for days. Just makes life miserable.

My lass liked to compare us to other couples in arguments but if I do it "why are you bringing them up, they aren't us"

She had a go when I was at the pub and I said 'I'll be in when I'm in'

'That alpha male stuff might work for your mates and their girlfriends but not me'

'Who mentioned me marra's like? This is me telling you something?'

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back