Huffy people

Status
Not open for further replies.

I say people but more specifically women, as they seem to do it far more than men.

Why? What's the point?
Ok, we've figured out that you're upset/angry/hurt/pissed off about something. What's to be achieved by stomping about scowling and not speaking for several hours/days/weeks that can't be resolved by discussion or thrashed out by argument?

There are four lads in our office and three of them have had their lasses in huffs all weekends. All weekend man :lol:
I just can't see the point. If I have a falling out I want it resolved there and then and completely forgottten about within the hour.
Life's too short.

Absolutely spot on Herbal, couldn't agree more.
(Bugger me did I just write that? I think I need a lie down!)

My ex's huffs got longer and more frequent till she spent more time in the buff than 'normal'. Which is among the key reasons why I sacked her off.

My ex's huffs got longer and more frequent till she spent more time in the buff than 'normal'. Which is among the key reasons why I sacked her off.
Ditching your lass cause she spends too much time naked man. Whatever next 'I couldn't cope with all the blow jobs I used to receive..

I say people but more specifically women, as they seem to do it far more than men.

Why? What's the point?
Ok, we've figured out that you're upset/angry/hurt/pissed off about something. What's to be achieved by stomping about scowling and not speaking for several hours/days/weeks that can't be resolved by discussion or thrashed out by argument?

There are four lads in our office and three of them have had their lasses in huffs all weekends. All weekend man :lol:
I just can't see the point. If I have a falling out I want it resolved there and then and completely forgottten about within the hour.
Life's too short.

Said the same to wife, not long after we moved in together. Life is too short unless the other person is an utter ****.

My Mrs flips like a Russian gymnast on hot coals.
Once she storms off, she slams the doors after her. Dead sad, like a teenager.
Once she's flounced off upstairs, I'll send a text along the lines of "I didn't realise you were annoyed until you started slamming the doors. That really made your point for you :)".
Then I'll kill myself laughing as she jumps up off the bad and stamps about the room opening and slamming drawers. Proper loser behaviour.

Sometimes I do it on purpose so I can have a peaceful night. Time it right and she'll stay up there til bedtime

Don't understand it myself, it takes more effort.

I've known a couple of huffy blokes, but it isn't even up for debate that women are by far the worst for this.

Fundamentally we're wired up differently and communicate differently.

Cos she gets naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back