Huffy people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told to get out of her way cos she's feeling bad and wants to lay on the couch watching the telly - now I'm getting wrong for being in the pub

Mrs Exile is back from a week's course down south, so you know what I'm getting tonight.

Shouted at.

I never looked on it as a problem,
I always enjoyed a few days peace and quiet and left it for her to break the ice, which she used to do in style, between the sheets.

WIN, WIN.:D

Honestly - like only women get in a huff! The huffiest person I ever knew was a bloke I used to work with. As he was a technician doing sound and lights on events people used to dance around him and try not to upset him in case he either walked or had a meltdown.
Things he'd get in a huff about:
- If someone borrowed or moved his pens (he had 5 on the go all in a row)
- If someone (ie me) tried to interject when he was speaking.
- If no one was listening when he droned on about H&S.
- If people (ie me) forgot to complete his 20 page checklist for events.
- If someone (not me) hid his ladders.
- When someone left The Sun open on page 3 on his desk (not me).
:lol:

How about being accused of being in a huff when you're not in a huff. Explaining you're not in a huff, you're reading a book. No, not reading the book because you're in a huff, reading the book because you want to read the book. No, not a huff. Not a f***ing huff man. I'M NOT IN A f***ing HUFF :mad:. OK I'm now in a huff. Thanks.

How about being accused of being in a huff when you're not in a huff. Explaining you're not in a huff, you're reading a book. No, not reading the book because you're in a huff, reading the book because you want to read the book. No, not a huff. Not a f***ing huff man. I'M NOT IN A f***ing HUFF :mad:. OK I'm now in a huff. Thanks.
TBF, unless that was just some random in the pub, that sounds like you were in a huff.

I never looked on it as a problem,
I always enjoyed a few days peace and quiet and left it for her to break the ice, which she used to do in style, between the sheets.

WIN, WIN.:D
Couldn't agree more mate couple of days peace and quiet and she thinks that her punishing me :cool::D

I used to get this shit anarl. Fuck off with your paranoid insecurities and stop sucking the life out of my soul. Glad I ditched the bitch.:)

One of my best friends of 20 years has not spoke to me for 6 weeks now because I went to see another friend in the same town for a game of risk (the board game) and didn't invite him.

6 weeks.

f***ing ridiculous. He's 33 and acting like a teenage girl. If that's not huffy I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back