Huawei mobile phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I've got the Honor 9. My mam has my old Oneplus one, and I was thinking of getting her a new phone for Xmas. She doesn't need owt fancy tbh.

Sounds ideal :)

I had the honor 9 (original) and took it for a dip 10 month into a 24 month contract. Paid 140 quid for a lite to get me through to a new phone. For what I do I've never noticed a difference between the phones, although to lite has less grunt in terms of processor etc.

Bought it on Amazon for £119, cheers @Keith S30S

Good stuff. I think a few places have dropped it to about 120 quid. I think I originally saw it on ebay for that price from curry's.

Last edited:
Reactions: PTR

Got a P20 Pro ordered. I rang EE and asked for my PAC code and negotiated. I can't remember who offered that tip earlier in the thread, but thank you :D

Got a P20 Pro ordered. I rang EE and asked for my PAC code and negotiated. I can't remember who offered that tip earlier in the thread, but thank you :D
I rang them and asked if they could do any better than the upgrade deals they were offering. I quoted some deals I had seen online. They couldn't match the data, I've never used the 5gb of data I've been getting so wasn't to bothered about that. I got the 24 months BT sports and 6 months Apple music included, and im now paying less than my previous contract, and hopefully a better phone than my S7 Edge.

I had the p20 pro for a year until the wife got her upgrade. She now has the p20 pro and I have the Note 9. The camera on the p20 is the best I've ever seen and used it's amazing. The phone itself is also great the only thing that I found not as good was the Bluetooth dropped out all the time. Was crap using my headphones and in the car

Trump has effectively ruined them. By blacklisting them and listing them as an entity, google has now locked them out of new android software and updates.

Feel very resentful that the US thinks it has the right to destroy a globally successful brand like this.

I'm annoyed at google essentially f***ing over tens of millions of european customers without a second thought

It's not google's fault, it's Trump's fault. Trump has effectively blacklisted Huawei as an "entity" and banned U.S companies from doing business with them.

Their government has essentially told them they can't work with Huawei anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would this be just phone for Huawei or tablets also? I bought someone one present a couple of weeks back

Trump has effectively ruined them. By blacklisting them and listing them as an entity, google has now locked them out of new android software and updates.

Feel very resentful that the US thinks it has the right to destroy a globally successful brand like this.
I await China banning Apple. :lol:

There must be a reason they doing this though. Australia had concerns, the US too, and the UK would only have certain elements of their equipment.

People who whinge about it, would you rather all you personal information potentially taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back