How will you celebrate Moyes departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every manager he's sacked deserved it
This,

Short has fucked up a lot of things - but the sackings were correct. The only one who I think may have felt hard done by in hindsight is Poyet, maybe.

People forget in the last 3 and a half years we've sacked one manager - that was Gus. The last 2 have resigned

This,

Short has fucked up a lot of things - but the sackings were correct. The only one who I think may have felt hard done by in hindsight is Poyet, maybe.

People forget in the last 3 and a half years we've sacked one manager - that was Gus. The last 2 have resigned

Short had no choice, the fans had turned massively on Poyet. He got dogs abuse down Bradford.

This,

Moyes wont resign, he hasnt got an ounce of self respect or dignity, because if he had he will know hes completely out of his depth, hes a millionaire anyway its not like he needs the money.. just another mercenary creaming us, he will go down on a par with mackem enemy as one of the most despised and hated managers ever

How has he destroyed the club? Even if we go down to league 2 he hasn't destroyed the club!
Only one person can destroy the club and thats Short as he owns it. Even if he did fold it up and through it in the bin we'd form a Phoenix club at the bottom and start again.
Moyes has sold 2 players yet he's destroyed the club!
He's spent £5 million that he didn't generate from sales yet he's destroyed the club.
Fine think he's done a shit job but Sunderland will go on a lot longer than many on this board.
Destroyed...give your head a shake man!

EDIT: I might have got a bit carried away here!!
Think you have.....Moyes has brought nothing to this club, except players who are piss poor or is ever likely to.

Think you have.....Moyes has brought nothing to this club, except players who are piss poor or is ever likely to.
Doesn't mean he's destroyed it which was my point made several times. You can say he's been piss poor and got us relegated but it's not like we haven't been there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back