How will you celebrate Moyes departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

No celebration because his signings and ineptness have in all likelihood relegated us.
I would be relieved and hopeful that we could bring in someone who treated the role as an opportunity to build something rather than sitting back and waiting for his pay-off like this twat.
Short has been a disgrace himself this year but Moyes is at another level of gross incompetence and is breathtakingly arrogant to boot.

No celebration because his signings and ineptness have in all likelihood relegated us.
I would be relieved and hopeful that we could bring in someone who treated the role as an opportunity to build something rather than sitting back and waiting for his pay-off like this twat.
Short has been a disgrace himself this year but Moyes is at another level of gross incompetence and is breathtakingly arrogant to boot.
Anyone in mind like?

see the reaction no feecker gives a jolt about your posts ,,fact goodneeeeet ,
Jot not jolt

Moyes hasn't destroyed the club mate , short has . He's the owner , he increases the debt every year , his poor choices have landed us bottom of the league , end of the day , he picks the manager . Short HAS to be held ultimately responsible, in my honest opinion.
So you were against the recruiting of o'neill and dick advocaat ?
You dont agree that pdc and poyet and sam achieved what was expected of them.
You dont believe that short should have sanctioned the 40m that o'neill spent ( plus wages ) on players that never got us 1 penny back.
At the time of purchase were you against the purchases of rodwell and lens ( another 20m plus wages ).
Sanctioning the swap of altidore and defoe was wrong?
You conveniently forgot he wrote off ( by converting to capital ) almost 60m left behind by the profligate expenditure of keane.
He has underwritten losses year after year due to wages being higher than income. Banks dont lend 30m pa to businesses whose turnover is 70m ( prior to latest deal a year ago ) to cover losses. What should he have done? Nobody wants to buy us.
Multi million pound businesses want more than home lending rate for roi.
Why should short expect for his investment?
Show me ( aside from abramovic and the mansoors ) where all these philanthropist owners are in football.

Last edited:
Jot not jolt ,,,okay head master or headmaster but in my lingo we say jolt you say whatever you want to say so good neet ohh goodnight ,

You dont believe that short should have sanctioned the 40m that o'neill spent ( plus wages ) on players that never got us 1 penny back.
At the time of purchase were you against the purchases of rodwell and lens ( another 20m plus wages ).
You conveniently forgot he wrote off ( by converting to capital ) almost 60m left behind by the profligate expenditure of keane.
He has underwritten losses year after year due to wages being higher than income. Banks dont lend 30m pa to businesses whose turnover is 70m ( prior to latest deal a year ago ) to cover losses. What should he have done? Nobody wants to buy us.
Show me ( aside from abramovic and the mansoors ) where all these philanthropist owners are in football.

Ill cry. A whole emotional whirlwind of relief will ensue. Ill sob, laugh and smile like a gurning pill popping Ku Klub regular. So much happiness that at last its finally over!

Jot not jolt

Did I say any of that ? No . It's shorts fault we're in this position, nooone else .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back