How will you celebrate Moyes departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will probably have a street party

No tbf to moyesy he is the worst manager ive seen here for a while he looks tactically inept he doesnt seem to have a clue

Them everton days was a different era in football things have moved on and david hasnt

At the time there was no one better available that's why short Employed him

But Moyes been an utter disaster since he walked through the door
He's also had about 10 players injured, I'm not a huge fan but he doesn't deserve an excessive amount of stick , imho . This season has been a disaster , I don't believe another manager would be doing much better mate , when you look at players we've had missing .

He's also had about 10 players injured, I'm not a huge fan but he doesn't deserve an excessive amount of stick , imho . This season has been a disaster , I don't believe another manager would be doing much better mate , when you look at players we've had missing .

Don't talk sense mate, the cretins on here won't like it.

This, I think Moyes has destroyed the club in a matter of months, but the mess he's leaving behind is has damaged us for years. Certainly no genuine sunderland fan should be anything other than relieved.
What a load of rubbish, Moyes hasn't done a very good job but the club has been slowly destroyed over the last 5 years by the previous managers

I'll be disappointed when he leaves. Was the appointment we wanted for so long and (looks as though) it hasn't worked out. Bit like the MON appointment - successful elsewhere, complete failure here. Short shoulders the majority of the blame IMHO

Don't talk sense mate, the cretins on here won't like it.
true mate haha . To be fair some decent posters want moyes gone , it's all about opinions , however I feel in this case the manager could be cut some slack .

I probably won't.

The next appointment will still have us playing shite football, bring in shite players & be fighting mid table in the championship next year.

I've probably come to the conclusion that we'll always be shite. Time we all did that

Anyone who finds the failure of a Sunderland manager funny is a f***ing moron tbf.
You honestly think any sunderland fan wanted Moyes to fail? Stupid statement in fact pretty moronic. I suppose we all wanted Short to fail too. Give owa man Moyes has failed and failed badly, so has Short but to suggest sunderland fans wanted either to fail is bang out of order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back