How will you celebrate Moyes departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would never celebrate one of our managers losing their job , even if I personally wanted them gone .

This, I think Moyes has destroyed the club in a matter of months, but the mess he's leaving behind is has damaged us for years. Certainly no genuine sunderland fan should be anything other than relieved.
How has he destroyed the club? Even if we go down to league 2 he hasn't destroyed the club!
Only one person can destroy the club and thats Short as he owns it. Even if he did fold it up and through it in the bin we'd form a Phoenix club at the bottom and start again.
Moyes has sold 2 players yet he's destroyed the club!
He's spent £5 million that he didn't generate from sales yet he's destroyed the club.
Fine think he's done a shit job but Sunderland will go on a lot longer than many on this board.
Destroyed...give your head a shake man!

EDIT: I might have got a bit carried away here!!

This, I think Moyes has destroyed the club in a matter of months, but the mess he's leaving behind is has damaged us for years. Certainly no genuine sunderland fan should be anything other than relieved.
Moyes hasn't destroyed the club mate , short has . He's the owner , he increases the debt every year , his poor choices have landed us bottom of the league , end of the day , he picks the manager . Short HAS to be held ultimately responsible, in my honest opinion.

Wouldn't be particularly sad to see him go but would worry who Short would replace him with. What's Short got right so far?
Well, every time we've previously sacked a manager as we were heading down, he's appointed somebody who has kept us up. TBH, it isn't like things could decline dramatically, is it? We've been bottom of the table virtually all season, Short could appoint himself as manager and we couldn't finish any lower :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back