How many times a day do you urinate?

Bottled water is hilarious. I imagine all these bottled water companies filling bottles up from a tap and laughing hysterically at people paying a quid for something they could have out the tap for nowt.
You've just reminded me to shop for a water filter

Said before on here but tap water in mine is disgusting. Tastes chemically and dirty and is that horrid it actually dries my gob out.

As for urinating. I hate getting out of bed for it. Often lie there in nearly full bladder discomfort

The 'you need x glasses of water a day' thing is a complete myth. Along the same lines of "you only use whatever % of your brain" and "10% people are gay" misinterpretations.

Not really good for you to glug litres of liquid in one quick go.

Last edited:
There’s water in tea and coffee
Aye but still I can't remember ever not drinking water in a day like.
I never saw my grandparents drink water mind or any of their generation. You must be an auld lad 👍
Also to answer original question - I piss loads, couldn't count really, I drink a lot of water.

Last edited:
You've just reminded me to shop for a water filter

Said before on here but tap water in mine is disgusting. Tastes chemically and dirty and is that horrid it actually dries my gob out.

As for urinating. I hate getting out of bed for it. Often lie there in nearly full bladder discomfort
I get up at least twice a night Not ideal when you have a sleep disorder anyway.

Always get a slap off the nurse when she takes blood and finds out I’m dehydrated, bloods like treacle and she can’t get it out first time.
Must make a hell of a difference to the blood flow when you’re fully hydrated.
Also need to drink more to keep the dreaded kidney stones away, but I don’t so roll on the next painful episode.

Always get a slap off the nurse when she takes blood and finds out I’m dehydrated, bloods like treacle and she can’t get it out first time.
Must make a hell of a difference to the blood flow when you’re fully hydrated.
Also need to drink more to keep the dreaded kidney stones away, but I don’t so roll on the next painful episode.
Interesting. Had some blood taken Monday. Sure I was on the brink of passing out when she said I'll just give it a wiggle to get it flowing a bit more

what I'm more amazed about is the gadgies who don't pull it back when having a lag imo there .Having bait in the cabin with the other drafters and one gans about how he gets infections ,nee word of a lie it's because he doesn't pull back there che

Back