How many times a day do you urinate?

f***ing loads but I drink 2 litres of water plus another 500ml with protein shake and teas and coffees, and take a glass of water to bed.

Mate. Go to bed earlier.
I drive a lot
Aye but still I can't remember ever not drinking water in a day like.
I never saw my grandparents drink water mind or any of their generation. You must be an auld lad šŸ‘
Also to answer original question - I piss loads, couldn't count really, I drink a lot of water.
When I went to Kendal Calling the other year I didnā€™t have a single non alcoholic drink between Thursday afternoon and Monday morning šŸ˜‚ Morning piss was brown

Last edited:
5 or so, wake up piss, 2 breaks at work, 1 after work and 1 before bed.

Usually 2 litres of water and a cup of tea to piss out.

If Iā€™m out drinking you can probably multiple that number by 4

Last edited:
On a work day (from getting up to going to bed) Iā€™ll have at least 8 coffees, two litres of water and probably 2 cups of tea.
I reckon I piss at least 6 times during this time

what I'm more amazed about is the gadgies who don't pull it back when having a lag imo there .Having bait in the cabin with the other drafters and one gans about how he gets infections ,nee word of a lie it's because he doesn't pull back there che
Sheeesh. Didnā€™t think gilly was the type to have 2 accounts.

Time after time blind tasting shows that people can't tell the difference between tap water and bottled water. There may be a few parts of the country where that's not the case, but generally it's just psychology...
And there's been 2 major drinking water contamination disasters in recent history, both with bottled water.

Back