House plants.......

I have a tree with sticky branches and led light bulbs on the end.
It currently has all manner of crap dangling from baubles to bag charms to silk poinsettia flowers......a couple of extra dangling painted eggs can't hurt ;) :lol:😘

Go to The Range. My son was telling me about all their Easter stuff when he was visiting last night. He said it looks a big thing, like Christmas decorations.

Lord. When did this start?!

It's a Scandi thing but I've never really seen much tree wise in the shops for it until this year.

I do like their Easter Eggs mind. They buy empty printed cardboard shells and fill them with whatever the recipient likes. Much better than the pre-packed eggs we get.

Norwegians also have a weird tradition for reading crime/mystery novels over the Easter weekend.

If you like baking, you have to make these lenten buns. I baked them last Easter and made a pig of myself on them 🐷

It's a Scandi thing but I've never really seen much tree wise in the shops for it until this year.

I do like their Easter Eggs mind. They buy empty printed cardboard shells and fill them with whatever the recipient likes. Much better than the pre-packed eggs we get.

Norwegians also have a weird tradition for reading crime/mystery novels over the Easter weekend.

If you like baking, you have to make these lenten buns. I baked them last Easter and made a pig of myself on them 🐷

Oooh they look nice! I think I would have too 🐽🐽

Back