House plants.......

Aww I think it’s nice to say goodbye. We have a graveyard in our garden, hamsters, guinea pigs, rats, fish, three cats and a dog. Lord.

Kids have to learn don’t they about death and coping with the emotional trauma.
When I lose this big daft lump I’m going to pieces, that I know.

Sounds good. Daffodils arising are one of those times in the year to look forward to

One of my neighbours makes a special effort with the winter pansies. Must be about 100 dotted about in displays

A tiny little lift when you pass in an other wise dreary street

There's a bit of on the edge of the woods where I walk the dog, which is just rough grass and it gets a bit churned up in the wet weather. Around late January, a little bunch of snowdrops starts to appear and the white flowers look so pretty among the rough grass and mud. I look out for them every year. They're just starting to push through now.

There's a bit of on the edge of the woods where I walk the dog, which is just rough grass and it gets a bit churned up in the wet weather. Around late January, a little bunch of snowdrops starts to appear and the white flowers look so pretty among the rough grass and mud. I look out for them every year. They're just starting to push through now.
It’s lush isn’t it when they all start to appear. Amazes me ever year in my garden, I’m all oooo and eeee and ahhh 😂

Had a similar experience while out on an early morning walk through our local dene, despairing at the litter, junk and fly tipping and just before exiting the pathway to the main road, a couple of little patches of snowdrops to lift my mood.

I bought a yucca plant from B&M a few months ago and it looked amazing but it gradually looked worse and worse so I chucked it out in a communal area to fend for itself. It might revive when we get some hot weather.

Can't be doing with artificial plants like

Seems a bit well, pointless

People who have artificial bright flowers hanging in a basket outside are a special case

Look at my lovely colourful display, even in winter

Aye it's some bits of plastic mate.
Most things in life are pointless, doesn't lessen the beauty of my agave that requires no faff or fannying.
😁

Back