House plants.......

Anyone thought about planting a fern in a terrarium or perhaps planting succulents in a nice decorative place like a terrarium or pot?
Could fancy a proper funky terrarium with mad plants and some crazy critters to watch (and talk to) like some tiny frogs or maybe some snails

Stick insects maybe though when I bought the kids some eggs once they ended up with about 500 and the odd one would escape no matter how 'secure' it was

And I'd sh!t myself if I had to touch anything so maybe not. Perhaps just one with assorted greenery that would go on the wall

.......House plants, what ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when I come for you :confused: :lol:

I have 2 house plants, I've just about killed them both sadly and I just need to know where I've gone wrong.

This one has nice green leaves at the top but brown and crispy further down (have I over watered it? under watered it?)

Logon or register to see this image

And this one (supposedly a peace lily but it's brought me nowt but aggro) is limper than limp biscuit's limp biscuit :confused:

https://postimg.cc/0br6x1qH

Can I bring them back to life........

Any advice would be appreciated my loves 😘(apart from "chuck them in the bin, set them on fire" etc etc)
Then your heat down and stop humping them

I'm sure they are a tasteful delight. 😎

The Range has a decent selection of faux plantery as well, so does Trago Mills but it's a bit far for you to pop.
😁
😬 Indeed

....When one thought leads to a journey of randomness.....

My beautiful, tasteful lighty up twig is from the Range

I was browsing their assorted fakery a few months ago (not cheap is it??)

Because it got me thinking about my grandmother and her flower arranging hobby

Which leads me to conclude that fakery may be acceptable, but really only when it's in an impressive multi-twig/stem/leaf/flower arranging display.

And best with dried plantlife that once lived

Ultimately, surely no one wants to look at a pair of fake plastic boobs eucalyptus twigs when they could have the real thing (droopy dead ones are passable, but perky specimens are best)

Back