Horrific. 17 year old girl stabbed to death

People still have they head in the sand about how horrible London has become. Instead focusing their attention on labelling the OP a WUM. He has once again supplied a link to which another young. person has been tragically murdered in London. Very strange for people to ignore that.

London is a scary, horrible place. That isn't opinion, that is a fact.

Fact? Do you live there?

I do and in the main, the city is in no way a "scary, horrible place"

On train to London now. Whenever I've been down before I've never been bothered about what's gone on. However with the amount of stabbings recently I'm really not comfortable with being out late down there.

The Met have more important things to do, as the Mayor keeps telling them.

Can't be dealing with stabbings and murders when officers are needed for his Twitter squad.

he is a disgrace the Mayor. No wonder Trump hates him.

On train to London now. Whenever I've been down before I've never been bothered about what's gone on. However with the amount of stabbings recently I'm really not comfortable with being out late down there.

stay safe Tongey mate

I’m all for not taking this place too seriously but to think you’re funny over the death of a young lass is pathetic really. Should be ashamed of yourself.

This is ridiculous. I’m not trying to get likes or make it humerous. I put this thread on to show how terrifying this country is becoming, especially down in London. Call me a wum all you like but it’s beyond me how you can’t say the city isn’t scary when people are being murdered, stabbed, raped daily.

I can’t imagine what the girls family is going through. Must be beyond heartbreaking so don’t try and make me out as disrespectful. Prison is a luxury now a days. Too much freedom. This is why I would bring back hanging especially for the scum bag rat bags.

Problem with a lot of folk is that you are blind to the facts and figures whether it’s in shields, Sunderland, Coventry, Great Yarmouth or London. This country is not safe anymore. But especially in London which is so upsetting.

Back