Horrific. 17 year old girl stabbed to death

Some young people, in London, seem to have followed a script called, "How to speak, act and think like American street gangs".

It's pathetic, like they've been brainwashed into deliberately removing their own identity and replacing it with something they've seen on TV.

The way they talk, behave and dress and behave, as well as the music they listen to, is so restricted it's cringing to witness.

They're sad copycats endlessly bleating on about respect yet seemingly without any self respect.

Sadly, it will only become worse imo and I've no idea if this incident is gang related, just saying.
Best post I’ve seen this year. Completely nailed it.

This is ridiculous. I’m not trying to get likes or make it humerous. I put this thread on to show how terrifying this country is becoming, especially down in London. Call me a wum all you like but it’s beyond me how you can’t say the city isn’t scary when people are being murdered, stabbed, raped daily.

I can’t imagine what the girls family is going through. Must be beyond heartbreaking so don’t try and make me out as disrespectful. Prison is a luxury now a days. Too much freedom. This is why I would bring back hanging especially for the scum bag rat bags.

Problem with a lot of folk is that you are blind to the facts and figures whether it’s in shields, Sunderland, Coventry, Great Yarmouth or London. This country is not safe anymore. But especially in London which is so upsetting.
Yeah now you’re trying damage limitation tactics as people have twigged what your agenda was in starting the thread. This London thing is your joke I get that but you really shouldn’t use a kids life to prolong it. You must now see that you’re out of order?

The OP isn't funny to be honest and never has been.

He does however make some very valid points about our capital city and its alarming cime levels.

Off there again for the third time in a month tomorrow. Dunno how I'm still alive.

Last time I was there some young spenk deliberately banged his shoulder into me in Sainsbury's in Victoria station, then asked if I had problem. I just told him to go fuck himself. Surprised I didn't get a blade between me shoulder blades when I was walking away..

Yeah now you’re trying damage limitation tactics as people have twigged what your agenda was in starting the thread. This London thing is your joke I get that but you really shouldn’t use a kids life to prolong it. You must now see that you’re out of order?
I’m not out of order. This is a serious and upsetting matter, heartbreaking. And you still think I’m trying to make this a mockery. It’s a news post once again exaggerating my point it’s not a safe place

This is ridiculous. I’m not trying to get likes or make it humerous. I put this thread on to show how terrifying this country is becoming, especially down in London. Call me a wum all you like but it’s beyond me how you can’t say the city isn’t scary when people are being murdered, stabbed, raped daily.

I can’t imagine what the girls family is going through. Must be beyond heartbreaking so don’t try and make me out as disrespectful. Prison is a luxury now a days. Too much freedom. This is why I would bring back hanging especially for the scum bag rat bags.

Problem with a lot of folk is that you are blind to the facts and figures whether it’s in shields, Sunderland, Coventry, Great Yarmouth or London. This country is not safe anymore. But especially in London which is so upsetting.

That's exactly what you are though, you're piggybacking a shit joke on the murder of a 17 year old girl.

The sooner you cop a ban the better.

One of my mates who's lived in London all his life said to me "The youths now are more evil. Before there was still muggings and stuff, but now they're much more wreckless".

It's a shame these things are happening. Even if 'gang related', 12 year olds shouldn't be getting shot, 17 year olds getting stabbed, or elderly people getting shot while sat in traffic. Plenty of us did daft stuff when younger, but the thought of being shot in broad daylight in the middle of a park just didn't seem like a realistic threat. Think the worst we had was a few of the Asian lads in Thornhill turning up with screwdrivers.

I don't feel particularly threatened when walking the streets, but I've seen and experienced some horrible shit in London.

One of my mates who's lived in London all his life said to me "The youths now are more evil. Before there was still muggings and stuff, but now they're much more wreckless".

It's a shame these things are happening. Even if 'gang related', 12 year olds shouldn't be getting shot, 17 year olds getting stabbed, or elderly people getting shot while sat in traffic. Plenty of us did daft stuff when younger, but the thought of being shot in broad daylight in the middle of a park just didn't seem like a realistic threat. Think the worst we had was a few of the Asian lads in Thornhill turning up with screwdrivers.

I don't feel particularly threatened when walking the streets, but I've seen and experienced some horrible shit in London.

Like what?

That's exactly what you are though, you're piggybacking a shit joke on the murder of a 17 year old girl.

The sooner you cop a ban the better.

“A shit joke”

You are the one that is out of order, heartless. A bairn killed is not funny. It needs to stop down there, it’s getting beyond ridiculous.

Like what?

I'll leave out my own experiences, but a girl lined her ex boyfriend up to be stabbed to death outside of my local tesco in north acton. Was locked in park royal asda after a Somalian lad was stabbed to death after asking a girl for a lighter. Seen two known drug dealers in Ealing waving machetes at each other in broad daylight.

Also mentioned how a recent shooting victim was an innocent lad who went outside for a smoke, or something similar. Few of my friends knew him personally and were at his funeral.

Great read

Why did you make a thread about it hoping to piggyback your "London is a shithole" joke off it then? I can answer that for you; because you're a terrible human being.
Never called London a shithole. Called it dangerous and scary. Which it obviously well is. Who are you exactly to state I’m a bad human being. Have a word

Never called London a shithole. Called it dangerous and scary. Which it obviously well is. Who are you exactly to state I’m a bad human being. Have a word

Starting this thread gives pretty good justification IMO.

But lets take a look at some of your other "crackers":

My mate Kenny has been in kings cross this afternoon and there was a group of mobs throwing bins off jehovah witnesses

Just been on the phone to my work colleague frank. He was shopping with the missus around the harrolds area and there was a group of yobs throwing onions off a Ed Sheeran tribute act busker. Just not safe at all that city

Spoke to Trevor this morning. At euston station, there was a gang of mobs throwing water bombs at everyone next to the ticket machines. Lots of people terrified, phones water damaged and someone going into a fit of shock

Shocking, absolutely shocking. My friend Trevor is down there with work this week and he was on the jubilee line this morning on his way to a conference and a group of mobs were attempting to throw innocent people on the line. Terrifying city

All of which obviously never happened, because you're currently one of the worst WUMs going on here; but the fact you've moved onto using an actual murder to try and continue your crap joke is deplorable. It's not funny and you've overstepped the mark.

Starting this thread gives pretty good justification IMO.

But lets take a look at some of your other "crackers":

All of which obviously never happened, because you're currently one of the worst WUMs going on here; but the fact you've moved onto using an actual murder to try and continue your crap joke is deplorable. It's not funny and you've overstepped the mark.

Was doing the same in the Staffie thread with his alt account or equally tedious WUM mate. Certain posters on here now just ruin threads with that sort of posting, simply because they don't have the intellectual capacity to contribute anything meaningful.

Back