Hope this shuts yous up

im starting to bookmark lots of top posters who never post when we win, i find it kinda of sad that we have so many trolls and newcastle posters in disguise.

i think he is one of the better managers we have had, and without him we would have lost mcgeady and that would have fucked us up bigtime. Aiden McGeady reveals how he almost left Sunderland - but why he ultimately changed his mind
I've spent a while reading the St Mirren message board trying to figure him out. 90% of Saints fans really liked him and the rest thought he was a bit too ambitious/pretentious

One thing that came across is that players liked him and it certainly looks that way here. I think he can still do a job if he stops trying to be Mourinho

People crying for Ross to be sacked. I'll admit I don't think weve played well. But sack him and take another complete gamble.

I'll support the man our new owners have backed.

Haway Ross and haway the lads.

And yes I am smashed !
We've took a gamble with a promising, inexperienced manager so we can't expect him to get everything right. I wouldn't sack him unless he had lost the dressing room and we were looking like relegation.

Both the last two games have been won by McGeady bursting past players. I think Ross job is easy. Find a way to get all our playmakers on the pitch (That includes Gooch). Keep the two centre halves together long term. Pick two players in central midfield who don't get run over.

People crying for Ross to be sacked. I'll admit I don't think weve played well. But sack him and take another complete gamble.

And yes I am smashed !
Really good win yesterday but we cant afford to keep going behind as far as Ross is concerned the jury is out as far as I am concerned we have no pace or attacking intent from midfield

And yes I am smashed !
Whereas I agree, fuck me, you bleating on is just as bad

I’m part of the Ross out majority (not minority) and I sincerely hope that I am made to eat my words and we get back to back promotions then Ross leads us to stuff the mags. However, I am also realistic and think that whilst we won, we still didn’t play well and need to up our game considerably to get 100 points

Not being prepared to play when the whistle blows and conceding in the first few minutes has to stop.

There will be no promotion if that continues, simple as that.

Hard fought win yesterday and a bit lucky with the outcome with Pompey schoolboy defensive blunders... But a win is a win is a win.

Doesn't change the fact we weren't ready to play at the whistle, couldn't string two passes together and went immediately to lump and hope, and went down early again.

Last edited:
Not being prepared to play when the whistle blows and conceding in the first few minutes has to stop.

There will be no promotion if that continues, simple as that.

Hard fought win yesterday and a bit lucky with the outcome with Pompey schoolboy defensive blunders... But a win is a win is a win.

Doesn't change the fact we weren't ready to play at the whistle, couldn't string two passes together and went immediately to lump and hope, and went down early again.

Well said

Ross still doesn’t know his best team. Until he does we won’t win anything.
Last year it was the defence.
This year it’s midfield.

He actually doesn’t even know his best formation ffs.

said I’d give him 10 games at the start of this season, see where we’re at, and it’s going OK. Hopefully a couple of positive results this week and a bit of faith can be restored. Ha’way!!

Back