Hope this shuts yous up

This forum didn’t have a majority of Ross in. It had a majority of “don’t know, give him more time”. Very few voted for the Ross in option, which was the third option. Maybe you should learn some statistical interpretation

Keep telling yourself that

Keep Trying

Big head..

But you are always right....

Last edited:
Still far from convinced but great win today, much needed.

i am the same, i am still on the fence about him, we have 2 wins that's great but i wonder if he's got it in him to get this club into the championship and to keep us in that division pointing towards a return to the premer league, some days i think he could be the man to do it, others i think nar.

Ross dished up a total pile of shite the first 2 games this season. 2 shots on target from open play in 2 games, awful stuff.

He's ditched the dreadful 3 at the back and we've won 2 on the spin.

Hopefully he can keep it simple from here on in.
Did their keeper actually have a shot to save second half even though we were well on top until the last 15 mins.

People crying for Ross to be sacked. I'll admit I don't think weve played well. But sack him and take another complete gamble.

I'll support the man our new owners have backed.

Haway Ross and haway the lads.

And yes I am smashed !

That first 30 mins was appalling. Still we won, the mags got humped and I’m watching Rachel Riley on cats does countdown. Life’s good

You are quite right, we are repeatedly told that the SMB is negative and doesn't represent the fan base as a whole, so it's probably more like 15% in "the real world" :lol:

You believe that
Did their keeper actually have a shot to save second half even though we were well on top until the last 15 mins.

Problem is that he didn’t have a shot to save at all. A good set piece and a mistake that handed us a goal was all we could muster. Ipswich it was one mistake only and Oxford was one poor penalty only. The creativity is kind of dead in the side at present and needs shaking up. Won’t always be enough to rely on the opponent making mistakes to win games
So answer my question. How do you know the majority want him out??

I acknowledge Im only going by opinion poll on this forum which maybe totally out

I already have in a previous post. The question didn’t ask whether to keep him all season or whether to sack him, it asked whether to sack him at that exact moment in time. The question was infinitely biased. If you phrased the question as “Ross sacked within next 1-2 months” or “Ross kept for the long term” then you only have to read the responses to the thread to see that the outcome would be 90%+ to 10%. Of course, if you word the question carefully it’s simple to create whatever statistics you want

Last edited:
You believe that

Problem is that he didn’t have a shot to save at all. A good set piece and a mistake that handed us a goal was all we could muster. Ipswich it was one mistake only and Oxford was one poor penalty only. The creativity is kind of dead in the side at present and needs shaking up. Won’t always be enough to rely on the opponent making mistakes to win games
Thinking back you're right he didn't have a shot to save. Our goals to shots ratio is excellent mind but we've got to start creating more chances if we are to get anywhere near a promotion place.

I’m part of the Ross out majority (not minority) and I sincerely hope that I am made to eat my words and we get back to back promotions then Ross leads us to stuff the mags. However, I am also realistic and think that whilst we won, we still didn’t play well and need to up our game considerably to get 100 points
Beat Portsmouth , bookies favourites ,last week drew away to one of the other favourites not a bad weeks work oh and we won 3-1 at Accrington in the league cup . Results are just as important as performances or are they?

Possibly not but at least we had a decent spell in their half. They can't score if they are deep in their own half
That's correct but we need to capitalise on that dominance we had a nervy last 10 minutes where we could have conceded an equaliser. How many times have we seen that happen!

Beat Portsmouth , bookies favourites ,last week drew away to one of the other favourites not a bad weeks work oh and we won 3-1 at Accrington in the league cup . Results are just as important as performances or are they?

At this stage I think performances are just as important. We need to see progress as otherwise it’ll just be more of the same of last seasons stuttering shambles. Not to mention we’ve had more than our fair share of good fortune in those games, both Ipswich and Pompey handed us a free goal basically

So answer my question. How do you know the majority want him out??

I acknowledge Im only going by opinion poll on this forum which maybe totally out
The noisy minority can't accept that Jack Ross still has the majority of support , I would imagine a lot of them think Jeremy Corbyn isn't deluded thinking he should be made PrimeMinister to sort out the Brexit Crisis - He doesn't have a majority or mandate either .

Back