Hope this shuts yous up

I hope you're right.
Still have grave doubts but enjoying today's result nonetheless

The thing is nobody knows what's going on behind the scenes.

The players today looked like they cared.

We beat another promotion rival. And I thought we looked good.

It was never going to be an instant turnaround or an easy march to promotion.

He's a young manager building a team. We might have some more investment coming. Let's just see what happens. And support the team.

What a f***ing relief it is to win today.

All the best lads
🍷

The thing is nobody knows what's going on behind the scenes.

The players today looked like they cared.

We beat another promotion rival. And I thought we looked good.

It was never going to be an instant turnaround or an easy march to promotion.

He's a young manager building a team. We might have some more investment coming. Let's just see what happens. And support the team.

What a f***ing relief it is to win today.

All the best lads
🍷
So enjoy it instead of having a go or worrying about other fans

People crying for Ross to be sacked. I'll admit I don't think weve played well. But sack him and take another complete gamble.

I'll support the man our new owners have backed.

Haway Ross and haway the lads.

And yes I am smashed !

Many in our fanbase are seemingly damaged from the multitude of relegations and demoralising seasons where we were starved of wins.

All they know is to cry for managers to be sacked, whatever happens this season we should let Ross see out the season, if it doesn't work out his contract is up and both parties can move on, if we get promoted we have a extention option. We don't need to do a thing other than get behind the players and help them win.

I’d be delighted to be proven wrong. I thought Ross had been dealt a bad hand by the owners but hasn’t helped himself. But hopefully the new owner “investor” really goes for it and we destroy this crappy league
No new owners just investments

We don’t know yet mate. Donald speaks of “investors” of people who might buy 70% of the club so we’ll have to wait until Monday to find out

Last edited:

Back