Hope Nixon is telling porkies

Blackburn was about as poor as it could get, but I'd say we played better against Bristol City and Cardiff and stopped the rot that set in under Beale. I am not trying to argue that we have turned a corner, just that we are not playing worse than we did under Beale. The football has been a bit better and so have the results.

I can’t believe what I’m reading
We’ve scored two home goals, one a late consolation to a 5-1 drubbing at home to Blackburn
‘Stopped the rot’ our form is second worse in league since he took over
One win in 9. Cardiff apart u can’t remember one exciting and decent performance
1 win, 3 draws and a very poor performance in our last 4. It's not worse than it was at the end under Beale.

can’t believe what I’m reading
We’ve scored two home goals, one a late consolation to a 5-1 drubbing at home to Blackburn
‘Stopped the rot’ our form is second worse in league since he took over
One win in 9. Cardiff apart u can’t remember one exciting and decent performance
1 win, 3 draws and a very poor performance in our last 4. It's not worse than it was at the end under Beale.

We played well against Cardiff, deserved to beat Bristol City and scrapped out a point against QPR with most of our team injured. Is it good enough? No. Is it worse than how we played at the end of Beale's time here? In my opinion, no.

No issue with Dodds or Proctor in the roles they had under TM. But the new coach should be able to bring in their own assistant and anyone else they need within reason.
Imo dodds should go back to his initial role. To improve Bellingham as a 121 coach. Proctor I don't believe is good enough and should be replaced. There's no big issue with coaches sticking around longer term but if your going to have that policy the longer term staff need to be of highest possible quality. Can we realistically say ours are.

The players were running through brick walls because of mogga

Not because of proctor & Dodds

That was obvious under our lozing spell

Not sure what your point is. No reason why they won’t again even if Dodds and Proctor were just coaches in the squad as they were with a new Head Coach and Assistant
Imo dodds should go back to his initial role. To improve Bellingham as a 121 coach. Proctor I don't believe is good enough and should be replaced. There's no big issue with coaches sticking around longer term but if your going to have that policy the longer term staff need to be of highest possible quality. Can we realistically say ours are.

I don’t think that’s ever been Dodds initial role even at Birmingham

We played well against Cardiff, deserved to beat Bristol City and scrapped out a point against QPR with most of our team injured. Is it good enough? No. Is it worse than how we played at the end of Beale's time here? In my opinion, no.
On the what could have been scale we deserved to be hammered against Swansea, out of sight in the first twenty minutes against Leicester on top of conceding 4 and 5 in the last half dozen games . We’ve 5 points from 8 games so I’d say it hasn’t been better . Hopefully we win tonight like Beale managed a few times . And he shouldn’t have been anywhere near the job either

Not sure what your point is. No reason why they won’t again even if Dodds and Proctor were just coaches in the squad as they were with a new Head Coach and Assistant

I don’t think that’s ever been Dodds initial role even at Birmingham
Was under impression he was individual coach when he came here. He's Been promoted since the at least twice by his boss/friend ks.

Let's face it, so long as Dodds remains one of Speakman's cronies he isn't going anywhere, short of turning up to work wearing his wifes severed head as a hat

KS won't appoint a manager with the backbone to demand a complete revamp of the backroom staff, as they'll be a threat to his tin pot authority and ego, so this guy is as safe as houses
Edit - probably wrong thread, point stands

Back