Honeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a thought for some fans...

Whilst I don't agree with him retaining the captaincy and he clearly has his limitations etc... It IS possible for a 24 year old to IMPROVE. It seems the entire fanbase has decided Honeyman is exactly this good and that is the end of it.

The decision is made. Time to get behind the lad. Last seasons play off final defeat could be the making of the lad.
He's nearly 25 and not improving in the slightest.

We aren’t screwed, we’ll just be relying on other players to carry him and get the job done despite him. We’ll have a much better chance if Honeyman isn’t part of the team. Supporters want the club to do well and get promoted, if they see decisions being made to hinder this then they are entitled to get annoyed by it.
I'm not disputing that at all. Neither am I saying that what we seen last season was encouraging. I'll wait until I've seen for myself by watching how we perform before saying that Ross hasn't learned from his mistakes, believe me I will be one of the first to admit it. Until I see it happening again though I'll hold my judgement.

Pleased I’m not going this season
I warn those that renewed their season tickets they would be watching the same old shite, SD comes off Twitter to avoid being abused, Dross says we must sell to buy, keeps this tosser as Captain so will be in the first eleven, 100 points , you could not make it up no chance of promotion with the Three Stooges in charge

I warn those that renewed their season tickets they would be watching the same old shite, SD comes off Twitter to avoid being abused, Dross says we must sell to buy, keeps this tosser as Captain so will be in the first eleven, 100 points , you could not make it up no chance of promotion with the Three Stooges in charge

Constant negativity man.. you must be exhausted.

Who would call a SAFC player who gives is all for the club a tosser?

Have a word with yourself man.

Pleased I’m not going this season

Good.

Ffs concentrate on who’s gonna replace raffer as gaffer of your lot, boring mag ****.

Cos he's naming him as captain, you'd think its fair to assume he rates him and will play him wherever possible.....he'd need a reason to drop him
Yeah he seems to rate him and tends to play him. He would play him whether he was captain or not

He's only in the team because he's captain. Surely that's not up for debate?
He’s in the team because Ross rates him. He also happens to be captain but that’s not why he’s in the team

Ross in not learning from his mistakes shocker. He didn’t learn from a single thing over the course of last season and improve it so why some people think he is going to morph into Alex Ferguson after 2 months off is beyond me. It will be the same dull repetitive shite until he is peddled in November with us sat 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back