Honeyman

Struggle to finish 6-10. Give over man

We might not get promoted again, but to say we’ll struggle to pretty much finish in the top half :lol:

But if we did finish say 7-10 th without ever looking like we were going to go up , then that would be a massive step backwards and would surely signal the end of Jack Ross most likely during or at the end of the campaign

No idea how the owners will handle that. They might remain more patient than the rest of us (certainly if a pay-off is involved).

He's into his last year anyways isn't he? If they don't go up this year he'll lose his job regardless.

Can't imagine it would cost much to sack him & this season is pretty much make or break for all involved. It's not an option to not go up.

We will see what JR does this year but he'll not get a better job than this.

He's into his last year anyways isn't he? If they don't go up this year he'll lose his job regardless.

Can't imagine it would cost much to sack him & this season is pretty much make or break for all involved. It's not an option to not go up.

We will see what JR does this year but he'll not get a better job than this.
I dunno what he'd be due, I just get the impression they'd stick by him - could be wrong.

Hopefully it doesn't come to any of that. I'm not overly confident though.

And the worst captain we've ever had too....

The facts back you up, he lead the team to its worst finish in history. Those are the facts, what pissed me off was when at the end of last season he wasn't ashamed of that position which he said via the clubs website on the same day.. I thought fuck that here the fans are hurting and you aren't ashamed!

How about now?

How about now?

Still only 3 points outside that’s how bad the league is! Can’t believe how bad we have become though, recruitment on player and manager side has been done on the cheap and we’re paying for it. Ridiculous paying Cattermole and Oviedo off anarl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our form back end of the season was f***ing lifting.

Looks like I was wrong. Still believe we’d have finished comfortably top 10 under Ross (woohoo!) but Parkinson is making that feel like we’d require a miracle

Have we sacked him yet? :lol:
whats your opinion now?

it certainly was, and Jack ross continued in that form.

Just posted above mate. I was right at the time;) We’d have finished top 10 under Ross. f***ing Parkinson man:lol::mad::cry:

Looks like I was wrong. Still believe we’d have finished comfortably top 10 under Ross (woohoo!) but Parkinson is making that feel like we’d require a miracle

Have we sacked him yet? :lol:

Just posted above mate. I was right at the time;) We’d have finished top 10 under Ross. f***ing Parkinson man:lol::mad::cry:
We would be in a play off place has Ross still been here... Ridiculous decision to sack him its looking now.

Back