Honeyman

Micky Gray was on a pod the other day saying how the Charlton playoff defeat was the catalyst for the following season.
There is no comparison between that team and this ,light years apart .

Back then that was a cracking side full of goals with some top players in it/good manger which where unlucky not to go up .Everyone knew the following season we would piss it.

Fast forward to this disjointed outfit who have punched above their weight ,with a manger who has no tactics and signed a load of shite .Ill take a punt on us struggling to finish in the top 6-10 next year .

There is no comparison between that team and this ,light years apart .

Back then that was a cracking side full of goals with some top players in it/good manger which where unlucky not to go up .Everyone knew the following season we would piss it.

Fast forward to this disjointed outfit who have punched above their weight ,with a manger who has no tactics and signed a load of shite .Ill take a punt on us struggling to finish in the top 6-10 next year .
Thanks. I couldn't be arsed to reply but you've summed it up

I warn those that renewed their season tickets they would be watching the same old shite, SD comes off Twitter to avoid being abused, Dross says we must sell to buy, keeps this tosser as Captain so will be in the first eleven, 100 points , you could not make it up no chance of promotion with the Three Stooges in charge
You are an describable prat. Just saying!

Perhaps you're judging him on the mistaken assumption that we are still a premier league club. I would wager that most league one clubs would be delighted to have a Honeyman in their side. And for the record there are probably another fifteen in our ranks who are nowhere near premier standard.

Naaaaa not at all marra. I said then he'd end up in league 1 or worse, and guess fuckin what...

I thought he was terrible in the prem, terrible in the championship, but i thought maybe, just maybe he'd find his level in the third flight. But no. He's proven to be just as fuckin useless there anarl. He's been the worst player on the pitch on numerous occasions. The lad is fuckin shit.

There's a good reason Gateshead weren't interested.

Last edited:
Ross's first mistake of the season and it hasn't started yet...

I agree, but i kind of new he wasn't going to remove the armband from him, because it would make ross look wrong to appoint him in the first place, that wouldn't help his management future out now would it.

Completely anonymous against Shields and a 5/10 according to Roker Report, who last season gave him glowing references despite not contributing anything most games. Must have been poor if even they are starting to notice.

Naaaaa not at all marra. I said then he'd end up in league 1 or worse, and guess fuckin what...

I thought he was terrible in the prem, terrible in the championship, but i thought maybe, just maybe he'd find his level in the third flight. But no. He's proven to be just as fuckin useless there anarl. He's been the worst player on the pitch on numerous occasions. The lad is fuckin shit.

There's a good reason Gateshead weren't interested.
Totally invented. Was only loaned out for a month. There was no question of rejection as you suggest.

Back