Homemade Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can guarantee that pizza wont be better than a one that is homemade (frying pan style). You can don't get the same base and it's obviously not as fresh.

You can buy packs of ready made dough from the supermarket so it only takes about 10 minutes to make a pizza from scratch, all you're doing is ripping a mozzarella ball and putting some basil and tomato on it.

The fart on is kneading the dough that's it... 1kg of flour will make you about 8 pizzas which is about £1.50

Divinos 7quid a shot?

that's a saving of about 50 benk man :lol:

I can guarantee that pizza wont be better than a one that is homemade (frying pan style). You can don't get the same base and it's obviously not as fresh.

You can buy packs of ready made dough from the supermarket so it only takes about 10 minutes to make a pizza from scratch, all you're doing is ripping a mozzarella ball and putting some basil and tomato on it.
:lol: You can't James. My takeaway of choice hand makes their own dough from scratch and the lad was a former chef from Napoli.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it! :p

I doubt anyone knacking around is doing it to save cash tbf.
@CraigyLee was literally bragging about his lush 30p pizzas man Andrew.

The fart on is kneading the dough that's it... 1kg of flour will make you about 8 pizzas which is about £1.50

Divinos 7quid a shot?

Look at this pauper @AndrewP ^^^^

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :neutral:

He's tight as fuck that fella.
Only got to eat 8 pizzas and you are quids in tho. Eat 80 pizzas and there's a mortgage payment right there!

Divinos 7quid a shot?

You done any without waiting the ludicrous 24 hours yet?

I keep fancying doing some but I want them on the day and not 24 hours later.

You keep bringing up these chopped onions I mentioned about five years ago. Had I known that a time saving purchase would rattle someone so much I wouldn't have mentioned it.

It's just dough, I'd hazard a guess at not very long. :lol:
:lol: Whey I dinnar - I've niver frosted dough before.

:lol: :lol: Only remember it because it was on @Harry Angstrom onion and garlic chopping claims thread
How could we forget it.

Jesus Christ @chriswallace85 if you didn't freeze the dough how many Pizzas did you eat when you done it last time ? 8 in 3 days?
:lol: I think I only did enough for 4 and some found it's way into the bin. I put some in the fridge that ended up not getting used.

Three seconds per onion or something iirc.

Not even cookie dough?
Why would you fuck about with cookie dough when Maryland knock them out in a nice packet?

Or McVities Boasters! Awww hew how lush were they.

Peeling & chopping 1 onion plus 4 cloves of garlic takes less than a minute, unless someone is, seriously, cack handed!

This fella is fast.

Why would you fuck about with cookie dough when Maryland knock them out in a nice packet?

Or McVities Boasters! Awww hew how lush were they.

I don't really. Now again if I fancy a chewy cookie like they sell at millies etc. The bairns can eat the Maryland shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back