Homemade Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen any pics of pizzas from there but the rest of the bait looks an absolute mess
As I know you are a fellow Tom Kerridge fan I draw the line at his tortilla wrap base pizzas mind. I love a thin crust but feel that might be taking the piss a smidge.

You'd probably enjoy the whole frying pan thing like, 'cos as @CraigyLee will further attest, one is not enough, so if you wish you can have a few different flavours of pizza in one sitting, and with plenty of dough left over for another day.
I'm saying this shite but I'm probably going to try it now like. :lol:

I got it as a present like but a decent stone pre-heated properly in my normal oven worked almost just as well, although it took longer of course.

Imagine being jealous of someone's oven man. :lol:

:lol:

As I know you are a fellow Tom Kerridge fan I draw the line at his tortilla wrap base pizzas mind. I love a thin crust but feel that might be taking the piss a smidge.

I might try it like .... would only be as a snack like fuck sitting down to a tortilla pizza for me tea

that mexican restaurant does that in the metrocentre for the kids menu... the bairn didnt complain much but i thought that it was a piss take (i get that its a mexican restaurant though so its their spin)...

It's basically Flammkuchen that, isn't it. Which is mostly eat as bar snack/small meal. They're lusherooney tbf.

Looking to get in to making them at home from scratch and I've seen many posters on here that regularly do, so looking for advice on the best appliances on the market to make it happen.

I've seen these advertised and want to know if anyone has had any experience with them, and if it's worth the money.
Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven

Are there any cheaper options out there that work the same/better?

Thanks lads
Tbf a supermarket pizza counter one made from scratch is as good as homemade and costs about 4 quid

I make them for the kids sometimes, they're nice enough to be honest.

Tbf a supermarket pizza counter one made from scratch is as good as homemade and costs about 4 quid
I find supermarket counter ones fairly tasteless compared to homemade personally but everyone on here seems to rave about them :confused:

Anyone outed themselves as absolute wrong uns and said they eat deep pan
Creeps the lot of them. The bread to toppings ratio is so important but these deep pan freaks have no regard for it. Like a loaf of bread with toppings smh.

Last edited:
I find supermarket counter ones fairly tasteless compared to homemade personally but everyone on here seems to rave about them :confused:

Creeps the lot of them. The bread to toppings ratio is so important but these deep pan freaks have no regard for it. Like a loaf of bread with toppings smh.
It's cos they taste so fresher and tastier than takeaway ones imo. Considering the price of them. Worth every penny

Absolutely nowhere near as good if you're doing it properly.
No doubt, homemade everything is the boyo. I just mean for the price to time spent ratio they could be considered a decent option

Tbf after googling what a flammkucken is I won't be making one of them. The topping sounds sickly as owt. Mine will have normal pizza stuff on.

They're nice with normal pizza stuff on the top. You'll need about three large tortillas though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back