Homemade Pizza

...which is a Neapolitan pizza. I'd much prefer that to a pizza coated in toppings like, the simpler the better. There's simply no way a frozen pizza from Lidl will be better than a home made one like. I get that they're more convenient though.

Buzzing owa a chef from Napoli that makes hand made dough then laughs at a hand made Neapolitan pizza

...which is a Neapolitan pizza. I'd much prefer that to a pizza coated in toppings like, the simpler the better. There's simply no way a frozen pizza from Lidl will be better than a home made one like. I get that they're more convenient though.

They could be better if you prefer that style of base, or the person making the home made pizza fucks up the base. Most frozen/pre made bases are shite like IMO.

They could be better if you prefer that style of base, or the person making the home made pizza fucks up the base. Most frozen/pre made bases are shite like IMO.

True, I'm with you on the base thing, never had a pre-made pizza that had a good base, it's an essential part of the pizza anarl.

We all know DH4ers buzz over Lidl mate

I got some extra special pizza from there the other week, it was awful, base was rock hard. Their usual ones are ok, nowt special though IMO.

True, I'm with you on the base thing, never had a pre-made pizza that had a good base, it's an essential part of the pizza anarl.

Aye, they obviously don't purposefully make them shite, so it must be done for ease of transportation. Try tesco's £2 stuffed crust frozen range, I was pleasantly surprised with how decent the base was, it wasn't your typical frozen base, nor was it anything like a home made one. Canny though for £2.

These ones:

Logon or register to see this image

I thought they'd be shit, but nope.

Last edited:
Can't beat a peasants home made pizza.
Half a big homemade Stotty cyake!
Pour over a tin of tomatoes on both sides until covered.
Sprinkle a generous amount of gratesd cheese on top then add mushrooms.
Oven for 20 minutes and away ya go.
Me Mam used to make me and my dad that regularly after we got back from match.

Back