Homeland series 8

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I still reckon Saul is a wrang'un. He's going to be outed as a Russian agent

Solid last season with a couple of excellent episodes in there. Happy enough with how it ended given the options by this point.

People who gave up on the show with the awkward season 3 have missed out on some of the best tv shows around. Season 7 was only behind the 1st season in terms of quality in my opinion and 8 is up there with 2.

On a separate note, I've definitely got a bit of a crush on the Pakistani agent.

Solid last season with a couple of excellent episodes in there. Happy enough with how it ended given the options by this point.

People who gave up on the show with the awkward season 3 have missed out on some of the best tv shows around. Season 7 was only behind the 1st season in terms of quality in my opinion and 8 is up there with 2.

On a separate note, I've definitely got a bit of a crush on the Pakistani agent.
The CIA agent lass that Carrie screwed over a few times is a bit of a Wad as well

Can i read the book?
Why I betrayed my Country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, not wanting to read the thread in case of spoilers, but does anyone know if this is out in 4k HDR anywhere? I'm only seeing 1080p rips.

I deliberately didn't series record it on channel 4 so that I could watch in 4k. So this isn't even about piracy (for once!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back