Homeland series 8

• Thread starter Deleted member 40035
  • Start date

Ah, thought it was a ten parter. Four more suits me very much.

And you are spot on with episode eight. Was very good.

What are your thoughts on the Russian lad ?

I think he's vaguely one of the good guys.

Regardless of what people think of the series, the Carrie/Saul thing has to be one of the best platonic "love" stories there's been on TV.

I thought the helicopter was shot down with an RPG but that's not what was on the flight recorder. Help.

The latest episode is brilliant.
Found the Black Box

Can't say I have ever given the workings of black boxes much of a thought but I didn't know you could actually listen to them. Learn something new every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't look like mechanical failure to me, was an RPG actually fired at the helicopter i dont remember.

2nd helicopter was shot down if I recall. The first was already gone and we didn't know why.

It's a decent enough season so far, but not a patch on season 7 which was the best one in years.

2nd helicopter was shot down if I recall. The first was already gone and we didn't know why.

It's a decent enough season so far, but not a patch on season 7 which was the best one in years.
Was the presidents helicopter shot down or was it mechanical failure?

That pixie looking wifey is a wad eh. Brilliant show, completely thrilling with very interesting story lines very well told.

Back