Holidaying abroad this year

Some great prices to Cyprus in June at the minute but its right pavlova to get in there

Wondering if I should take the gamble and hope it changes

Have people had to scan their passport into the covid app before going abroad. We going to Lanzarote and I thought covid pass just needed to be downloaded but my partner says we have to scan passport and take a photo of ourselves on app.

Have people had to scan their passport into the covid app before going abroad. We going to Lanzarote and I thought covid pass just needed to be downloaded but my partner says we have to scan passport and take a photo of ourselves on app.
For Spain you need a record of your vacation status. This can be a print out or on your phone.

The Spanish passenger locator form needs filling in before you depart. Again you can print out the QR code.

The British passenger locator form does prompt you to scan your passport with your phone. This is when you're abroad, 48 hours before you return. You also need to provide the reference for your LFT for the form and this is to be to completed within 48 hours of your return home.

No photos are required.

Last edited:

Back