Hjelde

I see a lot of our fans slating him after todays performance.

IMO he has looked solid, playing out of position also, which shouldn’t be forgotten.

Thoughts?
Your easily pleased if you think that is solid his passing was poor today again not his fault but should never been signed permanently we should have used a loan to cover at left back hope he proves me wrong but far too ponderous on the ball to play fullback

Your easily pleased if you think that is solid his passing was poor today again not his fault but should never been signed permanently we should have used a loan to cover at left back hope he proves me wrong but far too ponderous on the ball to play fullback
TBH I’m not a fan of the loan system if it’s just going to be another young un. We have plenty of them already. Different matter if it’s an older experienced player who is out of favour at his parent club & is doing a job for us.

I just think him getting shit is a bit unfair mate. He’s playing out of position, giving his all, unfortunately our left backs are injured. He’s done a good job for us IMO.

He was a third choice left-back from a team who were our rivals for promotion not that long ago...he is what he is...

I honestly think he’s done well filling in.
Maybe I’m missing something? There’s no other option to put at left back, other than Hume move there but I wouldn’t really fancy Pembele starting.
That’s the thing. He’s just in there as a stop gap - not being picked on merit.

He’s run of the mill and will be playing in League One in 12 months.

Back