History in the making if Swindon beat Salford away tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A piece of history will be made ... One for the record books.

You don't happen to work in PR do you?
We need more than that.
Just get us out of this League. Typically the best chance in years but the curse has started to hit with injuries.
I can tell you a good pub with rough locals and drugs in the beautiful city of Salford... I went for the Sheff U vs Arsenal cup semi final at Old Trafford and returned for Sunderland vs Millwall.

The locals don't like Cockneys but you should be ok if you accentuate the Wurzels twang.

Meeting up with an old Mate who knows the area as played for Salford RU.
Got no idea how to get to ground and will have even less idea getting home.
Just need to get to the train station by 6:30 and all will be well.
Kids will help I’m sure :)
The very best of luck to you mate. It seems you have a decent team there. You deserve it for your support, perseverance, and never give in attitude.

Cheers mate appreciated.
Enjoying this season to be honest. Just feels we are together again as a club.
Playing some lovely football.
Just signed our old Captain Paul Caddis tonight on a short term deal to help out with the injuries. Cracking player under Di Canio and has been training with us for a while.
Couldn’t give a toss.

Don’t blame you.
Yes. He is an inspiration to us all. Pride of Britain award in the post, no doubt.

Best fans in the Country mate ;)
If finding your gushing OTT makes me a dickhead, so be it. I think I'll survive.

Years of living in Scunny has taken its toll.
Are yiu bringing two taxis this year?

Last edited:

We have a winner.
The record was lost last year when Yeovil were replaced by Salford.

Would be happy with a draw.

They have and we have a growing injury list and our left back is unavailable to play tomorrow.
A new ground and Swindon have sold 1350 tickets.
Tough game.

Think al cash out now !

"Years of living in Scunny has taken its toll.
Are yiu bringing two taxis this year?"

Ah, the old cutting-edge 'bantz' about we have more fans than you etc. Laugh, I thought I'd never start!

Still, I have an irrational dislike for Salford and all that Class of '92 shite the media fawn over constantly. So I hope Willy Carson's lads do you business tomorrow for you.

Ah, the old cutting-edge 'bantz' about we have more fans than you etc. Laugh, I thought I'd never start!

Still, I have an irrational dislike for Salford and all that Class of '92 shite the media fawn over constantly. So I hope Willy Carson's lads do you business tomorrow for you.

Agree I find it sad Bury have gone to be replaced by Salford

If finding your gushing OTT makes me a dickhead, so be it. I think I'll survive.
you can’t see the meaning. Supporting the team you do I’m not surprised. Seems to be a common trait down your way. Enjoy league 2.
its where you belong.

you can’t see the meaning. Supporting the team you do I’m not surprised. Seems to be a common trait down your way. Enjoy league 2.
its where you belong.

I see. If only we were league 1 so I can 'see the meaning'. What on earth are you dribbling on about our kid?

Nothing about more fans than you.
Grimsby always travel well. Some clubs, Scunthorpe being one don’t travel well. Reading down this way another club. Don’t have a problem with Sunny Scunny mind you.

You are on the Super Six today and I have gone for a 1-1, don't let me down like the other week SOT !

On train as we speak.
I am going 1-1 my eldest 2-1 Swindon and youngest a 0-0.
I guess we’ll never know :confused:

Good hit.
a scunthorpe fan commenting on a sunderland message board on a thread started by a swindon fan :lol:
(i don't mind swindon or scunthorpe btw)

We are everyone’s third team after Newcastle are we not ;)

Last edited:
Nothing about more fans than you.
Grimsby always travel well. Some clubs, Scunthorpe being one don’t travel well. Reading down this way another club. Don’t have a problem with Sunny Scunny mind you.

Probably something to do with GY / Clee having double the population of Scunthorpe. I haven't heard about Swindons impressive travelling army during my couple of decades watching scunny, they must really be something mind.

And my dad is harder than your dad, or he probably was as he was relatively handy when he was alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back