History in the making if Swindon beat Salford away tomorrow.

Salford take the lead, both teams playing in a variation of red n white strips, what a joke.
1.1 now, Swindon actually playing in an extremely light silvery grey colour and red. Still a clash of colours tho but

Last edited:
We have a winner.
The record was lost last year when Yeovil were replaced by Salford.

Would be happy with a draw.

They have and we have a growing injury list and our left back is unavailable to play tomorrow.
A new ground and Swindon have sold 1350 tickets.
Tough game.
1350 ? That's excellent . I had no idea that Swindon were so well supported away from home . They must be as daft as us the barmy buggers .

We have a winner.
The record was lost last year when Yeovil were replaced by Salford.

Would be happy with a draw.

They have and we have a growing injury list and our left back is unavailable to play tomorrow.
A new ground and Swindon have sold 1350 tickets.
Tough game.
Good one, out of interest when did you beat Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal? I know you didn't win many in your only season in the top flight.
Everton as well, they've only been out the top flight a hanful of times.

Good one, out of interest when did you beat Man U, Liverpool, Arsenal? I know you didn't win many in your only season in the top flight.
Must include cup games seeing as they've never beaten those 4 teams you mention in the league. They've only beat Everton once and it was in the FA Cup and same for Man Utd, FA Cup only. It was League cup was Liverpool and Arsenal both cups.

Must include cup games seeing as they've never beaten those 4 teams you mention in the league. They've only beat Everton once and it was in the FA Cup and same for Man Utd, FA Cup only. It was League cup was Liverpool and Arsenal both cups.

Didn't they beat Arsenal in the league Cup final in the 60s.
I assumed it was league games only

history man we’ve beat the lot.
Doyle and Yates.
Comfortable performance and dominated again. Starting to hit some form and a soft pen conceded in 3rd minute.
Still players to come back and a cracking following. Great day out, on the red wine and buzzing.
Swindon til I die.
Please don’t make an approach for our manager now and just want out of this division.

Last edited:
history man we’ve beat the lot.
Doyle and Yates.
Comfortable performance and dominated again. Starting to hit some form and a soft pen conceded in 3rd minute.
Still players to come back and a cracking following. Great day out, on the red wine and buzzing.
Swindon til I die.
Please don’t make an approach for our manager now and just want out of this division.
Chuffed to bits for you mate. You are due a bit of enjoyment. Gerrin.

Back