History in the making if Swindon beat Salford away tomorrow.

I like Swindon. Don't like Scunthorpe, though.

And that's just based on this one thread - funny that, innit?
The second, third, fourth, and fifth letters in Scunthorpe are there for a reason marrow. If our creator decided the world needed an enema that’s where he’d stick the pipe.

Last edited by a moderator:
The second, third, fourth, and fifth letters in Scunthorpe are there for a reason marrow. If our creator decided the world needed an enema that’s where he’d stick the pipe.

A cheap, poor, offensive joke. Each northern working class town / city, is much like another these days. Decent areas, accompanied by central urban areas full of neglect, drug abuse, homelessness, unemployment, and general misery.

Chuffed to bits for you mate. You are due a bit of enjoyment. Gerrin.

Really appreciate it mate.
Been some dark days, even recent times. You have to take these as always a bump awaits. It will come back to you it will.
A cheap, poor, offensive joke. Each northern working class town / city, is much like another these days. Decent areas, accompanied by central urban areas full of neglect, drug abuse, homelessness, unemployment, and general misery.

and that was a advert from the Swindon tourist board.

Last edited:
Went along to Salford today. Decent game, but Swindon were clearly the better side. It's easy to see why they are top

Strangely not our best performance but you can see the movement and we like to play it around. I thought Salford were ordinary and just resulted to long direct balls. Decent turnout as well.
Bit of a daft pen to give away. We have some pace in that side, very fit and are very attacking. Still have Anderson and Isgrove to come back and our best player, the Captain Dion Conroy likely out for the season.
Still believe that team would be better suited the league one however need to do better at home. Teams coming to Swindon just shut up shop.
Tidy ground I thought.

Strangely not our best performance but you can see the movement and we like to play it around. I thought Salford were ordinary and just resulted to long direct balls. Decent turnout as well.
Bit of a daft pen to give away. We have some pace in that side, very fit and are very attacking. Still have Anderson and Isgrove to come back and our best player, the Captain Dion Conroy likely out for the season.
Still believe that team would be better suited the league one however need to do better at home. Teams coming to Swindon just shut up shop.
Tidy ground I thought.
Watched the goals on Quest the pundits were praising the Doyle/Years partnership. Delighted for you hope you remain top till the end of the season.

Tidy ground I thought.
Cracking away win, for your lads today, @Swindon On Tour, and sitting pretty, on top of League 2 👍
Best of luck to your team, for the rest of the campaign, and safe travels, mate 👍

Dry your eyes mate. You appear to be gushing And going OTT.
Sound familiar.

Au contraire - your words, not mine. "You deserve it for your support, perseverance, and never give in attitude". That is "gushing". He supports Swindon, he hasn't just had a bad year in Syria.

Watched the goals on Quest the pundits were praising the Doyle/Years partnership. Delighted for you hope you remain top till the end of the season.

We create so many chances particularly away from home as we are excellent on the counter. The concern will be if Yates and Doyle get recalled January.
Just have to wait and see but both want to stay.
Wellens has assembled a terrific squad and for the first time in ages everyone pulling together. Just need out of this awful league.
Cracking away win, for your lads today, @Swindon On Tour, and sitting pretty, on top of League 2 👍
Best of luck to your team, for the rest of the campaign, and safe travels, mate 👍

Long day but throughly enjoyable.
Difficult ground to get to but like Manchester.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Au contraire - your words, not mine. "You deserve it for your support, perseverance, and never give in attitude". That is "gushing". He supports Swindon, he hasn't just had a bad year in Syria.
Someone once said that you should never argue with stupid people, as they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Now to be clear, I am not suggesting you are stupid as it’s a word I’m not fond of, but you are being wilfully obtuse.
you win, I’m beat, enjoy your Sunday.

Someone once said that you should never argue with stupid people, as they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Now to be clear, I am not suggesting you are stupid as it’s a word I’m not fond of, but you are being wilfully obtuse.
you win, I’m beat, enjoy your Sunday.

In what way do you think I am being obtuse? Is anyone who has a different opinion to you on any topic obtuse?

Sunday has been average thus far, re-sealing the bath / shower, and re-grouting the bathroom walls / floor tiles. Things are looking up though, as a late, and deserved, Sunday dinner is en route.

Back