History in the making if Swindon beat Salford away tomorrow.

First team to beat everyone in the football league at least once?

We have a winner.
The record was lost last year when Yeovil were replaced by Salford.
Your on my coupon so hope yer break whatever record it is

Would be happy with a draw.
Salford have hit form

They have and we have a growing injury list and our left back is unavailable to play tomorrow.
A new ground and Swindon have sold 1350 tickets.
Tough game.

Last edited:
We have a winner.

They have and we have a growing injury list and our left back is unavailable to play tomorrow.
Tough game.

I can tell you a good pub with rough locals and drugs in the beautiful city of Salford... I went for the Sheff U vs Arsenal cup semi final at Old Trafford and returned for Sunderland vs Millwall.

The locals don't like Cockneys but you should be ok if you accentuate the Wurzels twang.

We have a winner.

Tough game.
The very best of luck to you mate. It seems you have a decent team there. You deserve it for your support, perseverance, and never give in attitude.

Yes. He is an inspiration to us all. Pride of Britain award in the post, no doubt.
He’s been a regular poster on here for years. A lot of us have followed his journey with his club and have found it engaging and entertaining. He’s articulate and a decent bloke. You will be aware that we have posters from lots of different clubs on here.
some of them are good lads and lasses. Some of them are dickheads. Don’t post your way into the latter category.

He’s been a regular poster on here for years. A lot of us have followed his journey with his club and have found it engaging and entertaining. He’s articulate and a decent bloke. You will be aware that we have posters from lots of different clubs on here.
some of them are good lads and lasses. Some of them are dickheads. Don’t post your way into the latter category.
Well said, marra. Mind we have a canny chunk of our own fans that also fall into group B.

H
He will also support a team above us soon. Don't miss that out.

If finding your gushing OTT makes me a dickhead, so be it. I think I'll survive.

Back