Hemir

Christ almighty, talk about first impressions :lol:

You little tinker!

I’m going to double down a bit here though.

He DID look a totally different person - not just a different player - a different person, in pre-season.

Interested, energetic, enthusiastic even. Not just scoring, actually running!

I actually think some of these players are better than they look.

But I think our coaching absolutely stinks. In pre-season, we were still playing a bit in our old way, more direct, crossing the ball, actually trying to counter-attack without playing seventeen sideways passes first.

But then, almost from day one, that all went in the bin. I’d love to get some stats on crossing for example. We have to be one of the fewest attempted number of crosses in English football.

The Hemir we see now is clearly disinterested, demotivated and not arsed to be here. Confidence shot to bits.

I think that’s true of so much of this squad. The difference with Hemir is that I think Mowbray must take a lot the blame. “Welcome to England - you’re shit” seemed to be his man management style with Hemir, used as collateral in manoeuvrings against the board.

For the others - I’m going with Dodds, Beale, Speakman and whoever in that lot (it isn’t Beale) is in charge of our vile tactics.

What a f***ing shitshow.

You little tinker!

He DID look a totally different person - not just a different player - a different person, in pre-season.

But I think our coaching absolutely stinks. In pre-season, we were still playing a bit in our old way, more direct, crossing the ball, actually trying to counter-attack without playing seventeen sideways passes first.

But then, almost from day one, that all went in the bin. I’d love to get some stats on crossing for example. We have to be one of the fewest attempted number of crosses in English football.

The Hemir we see now is clearly disinterested, demotivated and not arsed to be here. Confidence shot to bits.

I think that’s true of so much of this squad. The difference with Hemir is that I think Mowbray must take a lot the blame. “Welcome to England - you’re shit” seemed to be his man management style with Hemir, used as collateral in manoeuvrings against the board.

For the others - I’m going with Dodds, Beale, Speakman and whoever in that lot (it isn’t Beale) is in charge of our vile tactics.

What a f***ing shitshow.
Mate in no way was it a dig, it just shows how we were all duped for so long with The Model and Speakman

You little tinker!

What a f***ing shitshow.

Users name sez it all we need a 'Come Back Kenwyne' campaign - 28 top flight goals in 101 games for us?

Mate in no way was it a dig, it just shows how we were all duped for so long with The Model and Speakman
Is duped the correct word? It just comes down to if the signings are good or not. The initial lot were good. The last lot not so whatsoever. IF the next lot are good and successful then it's all rosy again, but it's the fact a lot of our signings don't look like kicking on at all then it's a concern.

The fact we invested in so many players who were wingers or some sort, but bought in Beale, a coach that didn't really play with wide wingers from what we knew of him previously, and in our last fixture we didn't play any wingers at all (Albeit injuries to Clarke and Roberts) it seems there is no plan in place.

Hopefully we stumble upon a formation and team that get's results pretty sharpish.

Is duped the correct word? It just comes down to if the signings are good or not. The initial lot were good. The last lot not so whatsoever. IF the next lot are good and successful then it's all rosy again, but it's the fact a lot of our signings don't look like kicking on at all then it's a concern.

The fact we invested in so many players who were wingers or some sort, but bought in Beale, a coach that didn't really play with wide wingers from what we knew of him previously, and in our last fixture we didn't play any wingers at all (Albeit injuries to Clarke and Roberts) it seems there is no plan in place.

Hopefully we stumble upon a formation and team that get's results pretty sharpish.
They are still posters on here defending the recruitment, I'd say duped is very appropriate when it comes to them

They are still posters on here defending the recruitment, I'd say duped is very appropriate when it comes to them
I'll defend most of the initial players recruited. I think that idea was class and seemed to work out, but the last couple of windows have been very worrying. From such positivity late last year to how it feels around the club now (This board is mass bipolar so i take some of it with a pinch of salt, but something just doesn't feel right at this minute) is night and day.

You little tinker!

What a f***ing shitshow.

We average 18 crosses per game. Most in the league is Southampton with 21 and least in the league is Plymouth with 13.

For PL context, the most is Luton with 23 pg and least is Sheff Utd with 11 per game.

If you go back 10 years most sides would be crossing high 20’s to 30’s each game but crossing doesn’t happen as often anymore by anyone.

Mostly as sides prefer possession orientated play and crossing is the one of the riskiest types of passes for being caught on the counter and ultimately vastly more often than not comes to nothing.

Through balls are used a third of the amount now as they were a decade ago as well.

Back