Help the RAWA to fight holiday hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

it's supporting a cause for the local community i don't see the issue. helping to feed poor children who's parents are facing hard times, when they are on holiday.. so the fuck what if RAWA is supporting it, they are doing their bit.

Not point scoring - they have just lost my trust.

Of course it’s petty and point scoring. RAWA are trying to help out underprivileged kids in the local community, and all you are doing is trying to further your own agenda.
Just ignore the thread.
To be fair, I recall you making snidey comments from when the RAWA first started.
I’m guessing maybe an affiliation with the BLC, or SLG?
Well looks like its coming home to roost!.

What is?

Of course it’s petty and point scoring. RAWA are trying to help out underprivileged kids in the local community, and all you are doing is trying to further your own agenda.
Just ignore the thread.
To be fair, I recall you making snidey comments from when the RAWA first started.

What is?
Yeah, he's BLC. However, knowing the people we do from BLC I'm sure they'd be embarrassed by his nonsense. We (RAWA) promote the great work the BLC do for charity and I'm sure they'll do the same for this. Whether it's mental health, foodbanks or feeding bairns during the holidays, we are adults and can put safc fan group politics to one side because we're actual grown ups.

Well most of us are, other than the usual suspects who are like flies round shit on any RAWA thread.

There's a lot of small local grass root charity's in sunderland and surrounding area who could do with the donation more than the Foundation of light who already receive a hell of a lot of funding already...

I wouldn't help RAWA - they might suddenly decide to spend the money on something else without consulting the members. I will donate to another charity instead though.

I appreciate you don't like RAWA, but as @becs has already pointed out, the donation is via a JustGiving page which is linked directly to the Foundation of Light Charity - so whatever you think of RAWA they won't be getting any of the money.

Lets not let your agenda spoil this very worthwhile cause which RAWA are getting behind.

Yeah, he's BLC. However, knowing the people we do from BLC I'm sure they'd be embarrassed by his nonsense. We (RAWA) promote the great work the BLC do for charity and I'm sure they'll do the same for this. Whether it's mental health, foodbanks or feeding bairns during the holidays, we are adults and can put safc fan group politics to one side because we're actual grown ups.

Well most of us are, other than the usual suspects who are like flies round shit on any RAWA thread.
A QUICK EDIT: When I say the people I know from BLC would be embarrassed... I'm sure he doesn't speak on their behalf. So maybe embarrassed is the wrong word. Maybe it's better to say they may well disagree with him.

His affiliation isn't really important though. He's just being a dick.

Just ignore the thread.

What is?

This. If you don't want to donate then don't donate, but a snidey post that might make others think twice? He can fuck off with that. Its a very good and worthwhile cause, and I strongly believe that it's the kind of thing that RAWA should be promoting and making a difference to, they should (and from the first AGM onwards have) use their position to help raise funds for those in need in the community, pathetic having a dig on this thread. A lot of kids in our region need help, anyone raising money for them is doing a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back