Help the RAWA to fight holiday hunger.

There's a lot of small local grass root charity's in sunderland and surrounding area who could do with the donation more than the Foundation of light who already receive a hell of a lot of funding already...

Still good to see that, something is going to feed the kids who stuggle to get something to eat during the holiday time tho mind, i do agree with you on the other small charitys maybe that's something also to look into..

The charity bullies are out in force I see!!!!!

It’s a personal choice, don’t try to make people feel guilty for their decisions.
Agreed. I hate this stuff. I apportion the part of my income to charity. I give to the charities I have chosen on an annual basis. Mostly charities that are relevant to the people of Sunderland.

AND THAT'S IT. Regardless of the shameless bullying of charities and posts like some earlier ones on here.
The majority of fans. If you bothered to talk to supporters you would know.
What? All of them?

Last edited:
Agreed. I hate this stuff. I apportion the part of my income to charity. I give to the charities I have chosen on an annual basis. Mostly charities that are relevant to the people of Sunderland.

AND THAT'S IT. Regardless of the shameless bullying of charities and posts like some earlier ones on here.

What? All of them?
No a majority. Most fans aren't happy with Donald.

Anyway, this a charity that RAWA are supporting.

When posts go wrong.
The post hasn’t ‘gone wrong’ it’s the minority of sceptical posters who have ‘gone wrong’....the thread is to promote a bloody good cause, and it shouldn’t be rolled over because of a few who perhaps don’t understand the principal of fund raising through Just Giving.

The post hasn’t ‘gone wrong’ it’s the minority of sceptical posters who have ‘gone wrong’....the thread is to promote a bloody good cause, and it shouldn’t be rolled over because of a few who perhaps don’t understand the principal of fund raising through Just Giving.

I'm just commenting that a post that was poorly thought out has back fired.You can see by the reaction.

The post hasn’t ‘gone wrong’ it’s one sceptical poster who has ‘gone wrong’....the thread is to promote a bloody good cause, and it shouldn’t be rolled over because of a few who perhaps don’t understand the principal of fund raising through Just Giving.
Tidied

Pathetic really.

They never said they spoke on the behalf of all supporters. But the majority of supporters agree with them. Stewart Donald isn't fit to run a Sunday League team nevermind one of the biggest in England.
is Stu running one of the biggest clubs in Britain ??? OH SHITE I missed the next 2 seasons and we are back in the premier, FFS we are in Div 1 mate big gates don't mean a big club. reality check need on here.

That's fine.It's not a big deal.ADRAW has misjudged the mood of the thread.I'm certainly not going to get upset about it.

Don’t be daft man. It’s nowt to do with personal feelings on the RAWA. It’s fundraising for disadvantaged local kids.
Should charity only occur if it has 100% backing from everyone?
A few posters who obviously have their own agendas against them, isn’t a reason to avoid such things.

Don’t be daft man. It’s nowt to do with personal feelings on the RAWA. It’s fundraising for disadvantaged local kids.
Should charity only occur if it has 100% backing from everyone?
A few posters who obviously have their own agendas against them, isn’t a reason to avoid such things.

Seems a few would rather use it to criticise than to see the good its doing to help kids that really need the help. Bit pathetic tbh

Back