Help the RAWA to fight holiday hunger.

Sundered Land

Midfield
It’s a well known fact that Sunderland supporters are some of the most generous and caring fans in Raising funds for the community we live in. Let’s see what we can do together to help fight ‘holiday hunger’ in Sunderland. It’s a wonderful cause and every penny helps.:)
Read Red and White's story

Is this just because they called Donald out? If it is then that's just pathetic. It's a good cause and people should support it.
Sorry mate - cannot trust that organisation but as mentioned, I will still donate to a charity. And not because they 'called' SD out but because they decided to 'speak' for all of their members - pure arrogance and unethical.

I wouldn't help RAWA - they might suddenly decide to spend the money on something else without consulting the members. I will donate to another charity instead though.

FFS they're raising money for the Foundation of Light. It's a great cause, desperately needed, and not sure why anyone would try to undermine it, just to score a point on social media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry mate - cannot trust that organisation but as mentioned, I will still donate to a charity. And not because they 'called' SD out but because they decided to 'speak' for all of their members - pure arrogance and unethical.
Pathetic really.

They never said they spoke on the behalf of all supporters. But the majority of supporters agree with them. Stewart Donald isn't fit to run a Sunday League team nevermind one of the biggest in England.

The charity bullies are out in force I see!!!!!

It’s a personal choice, don’t try to make people feel guilty for their decisions.

Of course it is people's choice. But when someone comes on a message board to suggest an organisation may spend money raised for charity on something else, just because they once made a statement that person disagrees with, I think its reasonable to question that really disgraceful claim. Personally if I was RAWA I'd be asking for that to be retracted as in my view its libellous but that's their business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back