Help the RAWA to fight holiday hunger.

Don’t be daft man. It’s nowt to do with personal feelings on the RAWA. It’s fundraising for disadvantaged local kids.
Should charity only occur if it has 100% backing from everyone?
A few posters who obviously have their own agendas against them, isn’t a reason to avoid such things.

I think you and others have really got the wrong end of the stick here. Saying "when posts go wrong" was a reference to what Adraw said.I was neither supporting or slagging off what he said.Just observing how a thread had turned out.

I've not even commented on what you are doing as a group but will now,well done.

Just a shame that some of your past reps are biggots and attention whores.
It went wrong because people decided to play the man not the ball.

RAWA are taking part in a charity event being organized by the Foundation of Light. Posters have decided to use this thread to attack RAWA rather than to support a noble cause.

And I'm not one of them.Calm down

Last edited:

Some of the petulant, juvenile attitudes in this thread are revolting, like. Should be ashamed of taking a stance over a fan's group on matters like this.

I think you and others have really got the wrong end of the stick here. Saying "when posts go wrong" was a reference to what Adraw said.I was neither supporting or slagging off what he said.Just observing how a thread had turned out.

I've not even commented on what you are doing as a group but will now,well done.

Just a shame that some of your past reps are biggots and attention whores.

I apologise if I got the wrong end of the stick.

Which reps are you talking about?

I apologise if I got the wrong end of the stick.

Which reps are you talking about?

Sam Wise and the rangers biggot who now works for the club.

I'm not sure which rep recorded parts of a meeting and leaked it to all in sundry either but it didnt make the group look great.

The above two people wont make me think you are all arseholes though.

Just go all inclusive - usually includes snacks between meals anarl. Wouldn’t go self catering as if you blow out early on with a few massive benders then holiday hunger can strike. Remember living off Pom bears and super noodles one year on magaluf

I'm not sure which rep recorded parts of a meeting and leaked it to all in sundry either but it didnt make the group look great.

Sam Wise was never with RAWA was he? They've got an LGBTQ rep but it isn't him. Sam Wise pretty much started his own group as far as I remember. Didn't think Doberman was involved with them either, but could be wrong on that one. Also didn't think the audio was from a RAWA meeting, sure it was from a different occasion which is why people were saying Methven just have said it at least twice

Last edited:

Sam Wise has nowt to do with the RAWA. The LBG rep is a sound lad who posts on here. I reckon he might have a drink problem, but certainly no attention whore.
@Doberman (who is a canny lad) helped with the flags. Why do you call him a bigot?

No a majority. Most fans aren't happy with Donald.

Anyway, this a charity that RAWA are supporting.
I understand that you believe that there is a majority but if it was relevant I would need to see numbers. It is not relevant to me though. I have already explained my position.

However I remain appalled by the practice of attempting to force others to donate to charities. Disgusting.

Sam Wise was never with RAWA was he? They've got an LGBTQ rep but it isn't him. Sam Wise pretty much started his own group as far as I remember. Didn't think Doberman was involved with them either, but could be wrong on that one. Also didn't think the audio was from a RAWA meeting, sure it was from a different occasion which is why people were saying Methven just have said it at least twice

The audio 100% wasn’t from a RAWA meeting. No one in it is a shithouse like that.
I even think a newspaper(s) asked RAWA for the minutes to the meeting, but RAWA refused. No one wants to shit stir, or put the club in a bad light.

I understand that you believe that there is a majority but if it was relevant I would need to see numbers. It is not relevant to me though. I have already explained my position.

However I remain appalled by the practice of attempting to force others to donate to charities. Disgusting.
No one is forcing anyone to donate to any charity. The OP is just letting people know of the charity and how they can donate.

Nobody is forcing anyone to donate but it raises awareness if other groups get involved. I didn't know about the holiday hunger fundraising until this thread.

Sam Wise has nowt to do with the RAWA. The LBG rep is a sound lad who posts on here. I reckon he might have a drink problem, but certainly no attention whore.
@Doberman (who is a canny lad) helped with the flags. Why do you call him a bigot?

Based on his sectarian postings on here over the years.Telling he deleted his twitter account (also full of bile) when he got a job at the club.

My mistake over Sam,I just assumed when he was in attendance at a meeting he was part of the group?

I noticed you chose to avoid the comment re the recording of Methven that was leaked to all in sundry?

I'll stand corrected on Sam as above but his name was on the minutes of a meetinf. Same re the audio recording.

Last edited:
Nobody is forcing anyone to donate but it raises awareness if other groups get involved. I didn't know about the holiday hunger fundraising until this thread.
No one is forcing anyone to donate to any charity. The OP is just letting people know of the charity and how they can donate.
At last, someone says it like it is.

Last edited:
Who is forcing anyone?
Mate, his mind is obviously made up. The fanzines are bad so anything associated with them is evil. It's an astonishingly vindictive and simple-minded view shared by quite a few of the board's weaker intellects as demonstrated on this thread. Imagine turning your nose up at starving kids because of that statement, man.

Going to be careful what I say here as I've received bans before for giving my thoughts on a particular incident a fair few Christmases ago. Was this RAWA who were involved in the charity money being used for another reason than it was collected for ?

MODS if you don't approve delete the comment I've tried my best not to bring up the poster involved or specifics of what happened again

Back