Help the RAWA to fight holiday hunger.

Mate, his mind is obviously made up. The fanzines are bad so anything associated with them is evil. It's an astonishingly vindictive and simple-minded view shared by quite a few of the board's weaker intellects as demonstrated on this thread. Imagine turning your nose up at starving kids because of that statement, man.
It’s just weird

it doesn’t even go via them

Going to be careful what I say here as I've received bans before for giving my thoughts on a particular incident a fair few Christmases ago. Was this RAWA who were involved in the charity money being used for another reason than it was collected for ?

MODS if you don't approve delete the comment I've tried my best not to bring up the poster involved or specifics of what happened again
You're hinting at a poster being involved and throw RaWA in for good measure. This has nothing to do with rawa.

Awful post

You're hinting at a poster being involved and throw RaWA in for good measure. This has nothing to do with rawa.

Awful post
Calm down. I'm obviously mistaken then must have been another group collecting. You know exactly what I'm referring to as you've been on this board long enough to know the meltdown that occurred over it. Like I said as the MODS are obviously very pally with the poster in question I don't want to bring it all up again.

Calm down. I'm obviously mistaken then must have been another group collecting. You know exactly what I'm referring to as you've been on this board long enough to know the meltdown that occurred over it. Like I said as the MODS are obviously very pally with the poster in question I don't want to bring it all up again.
Well before rAwa time I imagine

Back